• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Square Enix Characters in KH4

Was just thinking about this. Prob we will see moogles in the animated Disney worlds. But I wouldn't rule out ultra realistic Moogle going to Quadratum with the heartless.
  2. H

I was referring to KH4 in this case. Their name have come up I'm this thread several times, there is a thread about them and not any other FF character and reddit and youtube comments are about them. I wouldn't mind they coming back, but knowing that at best we will back to how KH/KHII handled...
  3. H

Will KH4 be the last part of the series ?

I ain't going to further fuel this discussion, but just to recap, you said you wanted Sora and Riku to stop being used in the series so you can drop off. I just said that dropping off or not is your decision, making a comment that I believe anyone who wants to jump off the series after KH3 at...
  4. H

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

While I do believe he struggled with the scenario to the very end, he was the one who put the seed of their return way earlier than KH3, at the very least for Roxas. Even if Blank Points may have not indicated that, in DDD Sora literally tells Roxas that he deserves to be his own person, and...
  5. H

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Not exactly, but that song intro is a banger.
  6. H

I'm all in for FF cameos that push the plot forward. I do think the Restoration Comitee should have been in the main KH3 plot, even if just to say goodbye to them because they truly mattered in the Dark Seeker storyline. However, 90 % percent of what I hear is Cloud and Sephirot, if not another...
  7. H

My point is that the storylines of all characters were completed by the end of KH3. Sora saved all his friends and the world, Kairi and Sora shared the paopu, Riku became a master and no longer deals with the darkness inside and a long etc. The fact that more games with those characters...
  8. H

Because it's easier to produce than an underwhelming new gameplay mechanic for home consoles, and it'll probably give more money to SE with the whole gatcha thing than doing a single payment game for consoles. As far as I know, mobile games are huge in the east. Either way, I won't discard the...
  9. H

KH4 probable worlds

My own theory as of now, is that Quadratum segment will only be a portion of the game, maybe the prologue/intro and the final world. I don't think they'll make a numbered title a Sora solo/Other characters get to travel with Donald and Goofy. And I'm 100 % certain Donald and Goofy will be there...
  10. H

Idk, I feel like KH3 was an amazing point to drop the series. Sora being "death" was a clear set-up for the following saga, any other lingering thread built over the first 16+ years ended. People are terribly unfair with KH3 development cicle, as the game suffered from SE own problems trying to...
  11. H

Making a future side-game that is Switch friendly (aka MoM) is one thing, making a spin off exclusively meant for Switch is a horrible idea. I think they'll go for the PS/Xbox/PC multiplatforms to avoid the drama that happened during the BbS days, with the clear exception of mobile titles. That...
  12. H

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

Excited for KH4, really liked the trailer. Showing UltraRealistic!Sora at the beggining and D&G at the end in a more Disney environment was a really wise decision to both keep up the hype and shut down theorists that think KH can be anything without Disney. Missing Link is a game that looks...
  13. H

The KH4 combat segment from the Trailer.

I do agree with the OP that the moment the fight started it brought me back to KH3. With that being said, I love KH3, so I'm glad Nomura did not read youtube comments about how trash that game was, and instead they are probably going to experiment and improve based on KH3.
  14. H

Did KINGDOM HEARTS III Under-Perform?

The 5 million were only in its first two weeks. We don't know how many more have been sold in almost 3 years, but a couple more millions are upthere for sure. And I wouldn't compare KH3 sales with other games in general, but rather with its own series. and how PS4 titles were selling at the...
  15. H

Thoughts on Star Wars and how it can be incorporated into Kingdom Hearts

While I am not completly against the introduction of Star Wars into the KH universe, I see one major problem and minor problem. The minor is the "tone", being so different from the typical Disney-Fantasy tone that uplift the deeper original storyline. This can be adjusted if they truly want to...
  16. H

Did KH3 change your opinions about any of the characters?

Mostly this. SDG steals the game for me. No more dumb Sora from DDD having to repeat to himself everything so he understands. No more "but I'm cool tho" Sora fist-fighting people and stupidly breaking a computer like KH2. For me, this is the Sora that feels the most genuine after KH-CoM, more so...
  17. H

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

Is it poorly written? Yeah for the most part. KH as a series has a ton of issues that are carried out and enhanced in every game. As a few examples: Introduction of nonsensical ideas, complex tropes and almost dumb scenarios to give the series a false sense of deep. Poorly and abrupt execution...
  18. H

KHMoM ending is the true KH3 ending (or why we need a KH3 Final Mix+)

More than a FM, I think it can bundle together as 3.5 for PS5. I do think KH3 ends on a conclusive note on the storyline the game wanted to tell. Everything that surrounds the storyline of ReMind and MoM is a continuation on the sequel baits. I think both scenarios were written in parallel. So...
  19. H

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

I'm not getting my hopes up. This is the forth time of teasing ("This time I'll fight, KH2", DDD secret ending and ReMind). But yeah, the lines "I'll become stronger and fight with you two" and "I want to train with Master Aqua" feels like teasing on her becoming powerful and useful.
  20. H

Spoilers ► LEAKS discussion - ENTER AT OWN RISK

Ok so I think I get the Final Boss fiasco. They are pushing and pushing the "Kairi needs training and then she will be strong". So they had to show her weak. I think they emphasized a lot on the training part, which can be again another "Kairi is gonna have her moment" or nothing at all.
Back