• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Fanfiction ► the story of the wise girls.

You've been working on this story for three years??? Geez, you're just like me......my other fanfics were started almost two years ago and I haven't written in them for that long....I should really start on those, huh..... :)
  2. C

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: A tale of four losers!

That's very interesting....I hope you feel better soon as well!!!
  3. C

Fanfiction ► the story of the wise girls.

This little excerpt needs a lot of work. Really take into account what Ragnell 37 said to you. It's interesting, the story itself but you have a lot of grammar problems and he's right when he says that the only time you use quotations is when someone is talking. And it was really hard for me...
  4. C

Did you ever believe you should have been the opposite sex?

I was just posting in the envy of the opposite sex and a lot of stuff that I had posted was all true for me. And it got me wondering if I should have been a male. I enjoy wearing the same thing every day, I love the male clothes a whole lot and I like being decisive and aren't terribly...
  5. C

Fanfiction ► Greetings from the Inferno

They're the individual members of Green Day.
  6. C

I'll be sure to keep those in mind. And I've never been able to start a new paragraph when someone else says something. I just have never been able to do it. I don't know why. But, actually, I am putting Billie Joe, Mike and Tre in the story as well. So, wouldn't that still be considered...
  7. C

Love Stitched Together (Frankenstein with a Twist)

This was a little flash fiction that I made in English 307 which was not so ironically enough a Fiction class. It was one of my assignments. I hope you like it. :) “She’s alive!”Alicia exclaimed with silver dollar eyes. Her mouth was open and could hold over five billiard balls as she stared at...
  8. C

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: A tale of four losers!

Wow, this story is something else entirely. I haven't ever played that Final Fantasy game. I've actually only played FFVII and FFVIII and I didn't play final fantasy 8 for very long before I gave up on it. Final Fantasy VII was just the greatest of all the games I've played. But anyway, I...
  9. C

An Unlikely Combination: A Nightmare on Elm Street and Iron Man 2

Okay, I know this post is probably supposed to go into coming soon but I just wanted to express my overall excitement for both of these movies: First: Iron Man 2 Okay, now, I haven't seen the first Iron Man and this is always how it goes with me and sequels. I saw a preview of the second one...
  10. C

Thanks for the criques, guys! Part Number two is coming....I just have to write it down first!! hahaa
  11. C

Song of the Century Sing us a song of the century that's louder than bombs and eternity Mandy woke up with a throbbing headache. All around her was the decaying debris of a house blown to Hell by bombs and ammunition: the ceilings were caving in, the window and the walls were obliterated, and...
  12. C

Fanfiction ► The Fan-Fic Writer's Moving Sidewalk

That's happens to me sometimes......and then when I'm done writing, I read it over and totally don't remember writing what I just wrote. That's part of the reason why I like to write. You write things that come out of your head that you never knew were there and it kind of makes you feel some...
  13. C

Yo!

Hiya! ::waves:: The name's Payge and I'm really new. This site looks absolutely great! I haven't played Kingdom Hearts yet but a friend of mine has turned me on to the game and I'm gonna buy a copy whenever I get paid again which is like, Saturday. I'll absolutely love the creative writing...
Back