• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Did you ever believe you should have been the opposite sex?

I was just posting in the envy of the opposite sex and a lot of stuff that I had posted was all true for me. And it got me wondering if I should have been a male. I enjoy wearing the same thing every day, I love the male clothes a whole lot and I like being decisive and aren't terribly...
  2. C

Love Stitched Together (Frankenstein with a Twist)

This was a little flash fiction that I made in English 307 which was not so ironically enough a Fiction class. It was one of my assignments. I hope you like it. :) “She’s alive!”Alicia exclaimed with silver dollar eyes. Her mouth was open and could hold over five billiard balls as she stared at...
  3. C

An Unlikely Combination: A Nightmare on Elm Street and Iron Man 2

Okay, I know this post is probably supposed to go into coming soon but I just wanted to express my overall excitement for both of these movies: First: Iron Man 2 Okay, now, I haven't seen the first Iron Man and this is always how it goes with me and sequels. I saw a preview of the second one...
  4. C

Fanfiction ► Greetings from the Inferno

Song of the Century Sing us a song of the century that's louder than bombs and eternity Mandy woke up with a throbbing headache. All around her was the decaying debris of a house blown to Hell by bombs and ammunition: the ceilings were caving in, the window and the walls were obliterated, and...
  5. C

Yo!

Hiya! ::waves:: The name's Payge and I'm really new. This site looks absolutely great! I haven't played Kingdom Hearts yet but a friend of mine has turned me on to the game and I'm gonna buy a copy whenever I get paid again which is like, Saturday. I'll absolutely love the creative writing...
Back