• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. diogo14

Terra see future?

Something is bothering me... Can Terra see the future or something? I understand the concept of fate and all that... but he reacts to these "images" so does that mean he can see the future? that's like.. wtf? I don't know if this was brought up but i've seen many threads and not one mentioned...
  2. diogo14

Vanitas and Xehanort?

I want to say that I used search and didn't find theorys about this. If there is one, I'm sorry. And I know I am not the first to think about this, I think. What if Vanitas is Xehanort? What if Nomura hide his face because he becomes the Xehanort we all know? Think about this: Vanitas is an...
  3. diogo14

Nobodies body?

I don't know if this has been asked or talked about before but, I was wondering something. In the all process of giving birth to a nobody, how is it body created? Sure we know all of those guys from Organization XIII but we don't know why they look how they look (or even if there's some meaning...
  4. diogo14

Rumour/PSM3/KH

I KNOW this is somehow old, but this just got my head spinning. I bought PSM3 October 2008 (for those who doesn't know what this is, this is a magazine from portugal that talks about games, mostly, Playstation games) and there's this "Secret Agent-the man who knows too much" section that caught...
  5. diogo14

Who is with Aqua?

I don't know if anyone asked this or not, but since it got me curious and I haven't seen anyone talking about it, here it goes: Who is he/she? It resembles Riku, but he's just a kid at this time, so who is he/she?
  6. diogo14

Ven talking to black hair guy?

Got this from the new trailer for KH: BBS summary: Who is this black hair guy? Terra's hair isn't black...!
  7. diogo14

Aqua/Nomura Interview - Birth by Sleep

Why couldn't he just say Aqua if the name has been already revealed? What's the deal?
  8. diogo14

what does this means?

can anyone teel me what does the yellow thing means...? please...
  9. diogo14

new or old? Summons and Forms

I went to the japanese official KH2 site and there's this place i never clicked on and then it showed the Forms and the Summons i don't understand japanese but does that means that there is only 5 forms and 5 summons? can someone help me?
  10. diogo14

Ps3??

like... does anyone know when is PS3 coming out? Cause i really want one and i have to choose or i'll have a PSP for Christmas or a PS3 when it comes out...
  11. diogo14

about the female unknown...

u know the XIII Order has 13 members... so if we already know 11 of them that leaves us with the Silver Haired Unknown, EM and the female unknown... so... i wanna know if the female character was confirmed by nomura or Square? She can't be the EM unless she has some voice problems... and i...
  12. diogo14

Spoiler BHK Rumor...

looks like Roxas can be his name http://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/vmc/artist/others/toct25871-2.htm look at one of those tracks... one of those says Roxas... i found this at kh ultimania... wath u guys think?
  13. diogo14

Paine...

in the new part of the trailer.... why did Paine vanished when she was with Yuna and Rikku... and then like Yuna bows(not sure this is how it's spelled)... did Paine asked for that? (to go away)
  14. diogo14

Spoilers- About the new trailer

u see i was watching the trailer and there's this part where kairi is in a prison and someone's with her talking to a heartless (or something like that) who do u think it is? And what do you guys think about the part where Kairi jumps... what his she doing... And maleficent she looks more...
  15. diogo14

Axel - BHK thing

You know when BHK throws the keyblade to the floor with Axel in front of him.... you know? At Twilight Town? In the las trailer (not the promo one) Anyway when he does that you are able to see that there are people around them.... so what i want to say is why aren't they moving (the people)...
  16. diogo14

New pic??

I didn't get it right but ultamania said that this was new? what you guys think? http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=update/wallrun.jpg for me it just looks like a pic from DD/ASAS trailers...
  17. diogo14

Who is EM?

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but i have not been here for awhile If like there's only one female unknown organization member left (i think) who of all the others is EM?
  18. diogo14

yuna and rikku

Well i just want to ask someone if he/she could take a pic from yuna and rikku faces... it's just cause i have read that their faces look nothing like FF! i would really like to see their faces... can anyone picture that for me please?
  19. diogo14

the trailer

where can i download the new trailer in a good quality like it is in the official KH2 site?
  20. diogo14

Purple thing

I'm sorry for making a thread one after another but i jus't saw this purple thing in the right corner of the new trailer when genie it's talking with alladin on the new trailer ... what could it be?
Back