• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

I think you nerds are looking way too deeply into this.... Just sayin'.
  2. A

Birth by Sleep stupid plot

LOL bad. Continuity was bad. I really hope someone got fired over that, because it's a pretty big mistake... Even for a video game.
  3. A

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

Not only have the graphics gotten better, but take into consideration age? The events of Kingdom Hearts I takes place about 10 yrs. after the events of BBS... so obviously 10 years can change the way a person looks.
  4. A

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

wow...your life sucks. emooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts [old version]

Re: Anomaly : Kingdom Hearts It makes me miss the RPG :( lol
  6. A

Fanfiction ► Pieces of Heart

......finally! very long, but still read entirity :) i heart it. good job!
  7. A

Fanfiction ► >>[K|H|I] Heroes: Interventions//

omg me too pl0x! <3333 very good so far :)
  8. A

lol yay :D post soon! I am dying with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I think I have you on msn? lol
  9. A

Rena :] Me likes. Keep going! I'd post on your deviantart, but i have no account D: this makes me miss our rpg, lol oh man
  10. A

Help/Support ► I need closure!

She obviously doesn't like you, so take everybody's advice and move on. Plus, if she is shallow enough to be embarrassed from a stupid candy-gram thing, then she isn't worth your time. Ask yourself: do you really want to associate yourself with a negative bytch like that?
  11. A

It's Caturday!

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
  12. A

Help/Support ► The Inner Workings of a Possible Madman.

FL, I am so sorry you had to go through this :( And, although I've never met/dealt with anyone that is schizphrenic, I believe this is a horrible time for you. Hang in there, no matter what! What I think you should do, if you havn't already, is seek help. You must...
  13. A

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

-bows to Xaldin- We are not worthy! HURRY UP AND MAKE MORE POSTS!
  14. A

X-Dog Blog (All your KH2FM+ Goodness)

-scurries up to Xaldin and sits on his lap. Listens intently with large eyes- KH2FM+ STORY TIME!!!!! Tell us more! :D Am thoroughly excited! Are you going to slave away to get that new secret ending????
  15. A

Help/Support ► Divorce

I'm sorry, I know this is support, but running away is no good. For one, you'll worry everyone around you, and two, it wont bring your parents back together because you're being a brat. Instead of "running away", why don't you stay at a friend's house for a few days until things subside? That's...
  16. A

Help/Support ► Divorce

Anyways, I have told two of my friends, plus my dance teacher/mentor. They told me over and over they're there for me, and I know they are. If things begin to get weird...like if my parents begin to argue I'm going to go live with my one friend for a while. I hate being here. My dad is still...
  17. A

Fanfiction ► The Days of Our Pr0n

It made me roffle... -drums fingers on table-
  18. A

Help/Support ► Divorce

Thanks, you guys. Your support has honestly helped me a lot. I'm too afraid... and somewhat ashamed... to tell my friend now in the real world. Especially since my dad is still living with us for some reason... It's so awkward. MI, I know what you mean. If either of my parents start dating...
  19. A

Help/Support ► Divorce

Honestly...I can't remember the last time they kissed. My only memory of that was when I was like five, and I was closing my eyes because I tought it was gross. Over the years they have grown to hate one other, and my dad always put the blame on my mom because he could not accept the...
  20. A

Help/Support ► Divorce

I havn't told anyone on the forums yet (with the exception of KL), but last Saturday morning I found out that, after tewnty years of marriage, my parents are splitting up. They just started arguing Saturday morning and I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying, just assuming it...
Back