• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

It's Caturday!

FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
  2. A

Help/Support ► Divorce

I havn't told anyone on the forums yet (with the exception of KL), but last Saturday morning I found out that, after tewnty years of marriage, my parents are splitting up. They just started arguing Saturday morning and I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying, just assuming it...
  3. A

Holy Crap!!!!!!! I'm a tard!!!!!

4. A

The Khi Rumor-mill!!!!!

Post all the gossip, scandals, and hot-topics from KHI here. Are they more than just friends? KA's Yoai-logic suggests that they are....more than just friends..... ThesxShamxHokxMelonsxBNxKiraHaro. Oh my.
  5. A

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

Hey all, sorry I hadn't made updates. I am trying to get back on track, really I am. Just lazy/writer-s block. etc.... -.-'' Anyways, posting my fic back up, as it was inactive and was taken down. I apologize in advcance for the amount of posts I ama bout to make. I hope it is not considered...
  6. A

Infamous Kikyo's Quotes Archive

I hope to Ala, Budha, God, Ghandi, etc that this gets a sticky XD It was about time I, or someone else, made this. Post your favourite Kikyowhereareyou quotes right here! There are just so many.
  7. A

Vote for teh Kay-Ess!!!!!! <3

I hope I am at least a candidate for one thing XD lawzl0rz Anyways, if you vote for me all of your wildest dreams will come true :) Thank you, my loves <3
  8. A

I have splendid news!

I am bearing the child of Phoenix and on June 6, 2006 he will be born. THE BIRTH OF THE ANTI-CHRIST IS IN 2 DAYS! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prepare for the end of days, mortals!
  9. A

No More Meat!

I am making an announcement! Since last Thursday I have not eaten any meat! That's right: KS has become a vegetarian :P
  10. A

Sephiroth, The One Winged Eagle!

11. A

We Have A Birthday In Da Hizouse!

I want to wish KL a very happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -huggles- The big 1-5 :D
  12. A

Fanfiction ► Nobody [Roxas Poem]

May be some spoilers...not sure. Nobody ~ A. Nazarewich (DON'T STEAL MEH SHIT OR I'LL KEEL J00!) These days it's getting difficult for me to tell If this is all real, or not. Maybe I'm frozen inside a dream-World, Or someone else's twisted reality. Thrown into this existance unfairly. Drove...
  13. A

Fanfiction ► Stained Glass [Roxas FanFic]

Heh, I couldn't help it! -pushes up nerd glasses- Copyrights: All characters, settings, weaponry, and magic in this story belong to Square-Enix. Stained Glass Amy Nazarewich Chapter 1: A Most Unnatural Birth I awoke in the dark, gasping for breath. A cold sweat dripped off every inch of my...
  14. A

Mud wrestling?

That's hawt XD lol
  15. A

Fanfiction ► Nobody ~!*Contains Minor Spoilers*!~

Alright, so yes, this poem I wrote does contain minor KH II spoilers, so if you do not want to be spoiled I suggest you turn away not. Anywho, wrote this after becoming very upset with Roxas' story, as it is very sad and I lurf him so much XD It's taken from his point of view, and I hope you'll...
  16. A

Work out tips

Alright, so I am a really active gal: I dance, workout, play DDR, need to be doing something. I have been doing abs for about two years now, but only recently have been doing them hardcore (like pilates abs every other day). My stomach is hard as a rock, and I love it. The only thing wrong is...
  17. A

Y helo thar, buttsecks

Ya...so...the chat is gone temporarily ;-; -coughs- .......... o_o HAPPY BIRTHDAY KG, BY THE WAY! -tackle huggles KG-
  18. A

!~!**SPOILER**!~! BHK'S NAME CONFIRMED (fo' sho'!!!)

Alright, after over a year of speculation the BHK's name has finally been revealed. I am proud to be the first to reveal the BHK's name to you, the forum members! Are you ready for this??? The BHK's official, confirmed name is Siru Roxas-Saxor Nechi Nemo-Tyken the Third! YES! IT'S HIS NAME! I...
  19. A

Gone under the knife

Well, yesterday you guys wouldn't believe what I did. Yup. I went under the knife. Meaning, I got surgery done. On my ears. Why? When I was born I had monkey ears (I call them monkey ears because they stick out a bit) and they have been really bugging the hell out of me. So, we scheduled an...
  20. A

No vBchat and no beer make KS go something, something..

CRAZY?! DON'T MIND IF I DO -foams at the mouth and bounces off the walls- HFDUKSFHDKUSVN CDSGYUJAK $& LIEK, omfgz, tehrs n0 Vb(h@t!!@!!!!!! Liek, dat liek tawta-lee sux, maaaaaaaaaaaane! -twitches- o.0 I like muffins...yes I do.... I like muffins......... SO GO STFU ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back