• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Help/Support ► Self-loathing, old misdeeds and forum memories

I spent a lot of my early teens in this forum, before I just started posting more-off-than-on. Ten years later, I'm convinced I made enemies of a lot of people back in the day, even outside KHI, and I regret it. While I want to apologize, I know no way to show I care other than to suffer for my...
  2. T

Character-switching: how would you make it work?

party members haven't always been the best thing about KH - they die fast, the AI ain't great... so i always thought the best solution would be to just make them playable alongside the main character. but in a totally action-driven series like KH, it probably wouldn't be easy to implement. this...
  3. T

getting back in the groove - any advice for a player new to UX?

if the reg date on my profile tells you anything, i've been here too long. to any of my old fellows who are still around, henlo again i've finally downloaded KH: union X. it's my first contact with KH media since i first watched a playthrough of DDD, like five years ago - any experienced...
  4. T

Post your favorite bosses!

hey lo! title is self-explanatory. one of my personal favs is Evrae from FFX, with its airship-moving mechanic that adds a new layer of ~strategy~ to the fight. I think it's a good show of that game's (already good) battle system :>
  5. T

Shenmue III - Get hype for toy capsules

Shenmue III has been funded on Kickstarter overnight!
  6. T

Gunman Kills 4 in Isla Vista, Was Influenced by 'Men's Rights Movement'

Read more here. so... are men's rights activists dangerous? should the cops start cracking down on them? discuss.
  7. T

Help/Support ► Your 'enemy within'' and how you deal with it

Have you ever had legitimately evil thoughts at some point in your lifetime, like murdering someone you're fed up with? And not in a petty-3-year-old way, but in an actual morally-disturbed-adult way. I don't want to encourage evil thoughts or anything like that - I'm long past that phase. But...
  8. T

Command Melding

Have you ever found yourself making good use of it in a playthrough? I literally only started using it adequately in my second playthrough of the Final Mix - in Aqua's story, to prepare for the Secret Episode (which I never got to finish) with the abilities obtained from melded commands. Also...
  9. T

time goes by so fast

have I really been on this forum for three and a half years?? it's like time really is accelerating as it goes. all the time spent on this forum has made me a better person. the Fan Dumb Critics Club, the man-hater phase, all of it has made me rethink my decisions and become better. thanks...
  10. T

post a greentext story

do it this is how we do business in khi
  11. T

Jamie's Dreams II: Electric Boogaloo

it was on this big concert venue I was in the audience when suddenly everyone's shoes get stolen and this girl gets on stage and everyone cheers her on the girl goes on about justice and whatnot then she gets off stage and the 'concert' ends everyone gets out of the venue and voila, their...
  12. T

a dream I had two nights ago

it started on a grassy field, where Kotoha from Shinkenger was taking kendo classes it was cute and then it abruptly changed to an English-style boarding school I open this big-ass gate, walk in and I see a massive, insanely-deep spiral staircase leading... somewhere suddenly a bunch of...
  13. T

Do you have any things you regret doing in your life?

Exactly what it says on the tin. Go on, say it. I'll start with myself: My entire 'man-hater' phase. There was a time when I was sorely angry at all of humanity for no reason without anything happening to me. I'm sure some of you remember those days. Eventually it wore off, but I'm sure that...
  14. T

The Official Blitz Bowl XLVII Thread

The Official Blitz Bowl XLVII Thread We have reached the finals of the yearly Spira Blitzball League championship tournament! It is the best time to be a Blitzball fan. The Blitz Bowl is always a spectacle to behold, and this year will be no different. The Game The Kilika Beasts...
  15. T

TV ► Kamen Rider (and all its installments)

Sup. Didn't see a thread for this awesome franchise in this forum. ITT we discuss all sorts of stuff related to Kamen Rider. Preferably the newest ongoing series, Kamen Rider Wizard​.
  16. T

Long time no see!

When was the last time I posted? Oh, two days before Xmas 2011. Hard to believe I spent so much time off the forums. Six months! That's a personal record. Haven't seen if there've been any major changes here. So far, I know the reputation feature's come back. :3 Well now that I've finally...
  17. T

Capcom: fallen creator.

The day was July 18, 2011. Many people were infuriated at Capcom's decision to cancel Mega Man Legends 3. Well, I wasn't surprised. It turned the already insane Mega Man fans into shrieking blobs of PCP-esque madness. But this sort-of-essay I'm writing isn't about the Mega Man fanbase: it's...
  18. T

The mantra for omnicidal maniacs

Heaven brings forth endless things to benefit man. Man has nothing with which to repay Heaven. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.
  19. T

Thomas Hobbes was right.

The 17th-century book Leviathan by a certain Thomas Hobbes presented a thesis that strong, centralized government is necessary to protect mankind from its own base nature and self-serving desires. Having seen how much internet forums can be chaotic so easily, I came to the realization that...
  20. T

So, making this loud and clear.

Ever since Birth by Sleep's NA release, the announcement of BbSFM and the resulting backlash, I've come to hate the KH fandom and mankind in general. I'm looking at you, Samhain. I'm exaggerating? No. Not a single human is satisfied with what they have, ever. Just like you, goddamn so-called...
Back