• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xHiddenMemories

RDR Undead Nightmare

I am not sure if anyone has posted a thread about this already...if so..Sorry...but Just wondering...who has it? D: I haven't played it yettt, cuz it looks soooo creepy! The zombies in the old west? the run at you like dogs?!? Most scary I must say..Im not a fan of zombies..but this game seems...
  2. xHiddenMemories

Sadfaceeee

I know this is the wrong thread to be posting this in but everything else is blocked! D: Seems like my school finally caught on to this website...looks like it might be blocked perminatly...idk :P I hope not..but it seems that its just the forums that appear to be blocked..idk..I hope it gets...
  3. xHiddenMemories

It has been awhile. O_=

I haven't been on this site for SO LONG. I MISS IT SO MUCH! I just have been busy with stuff..including playing BBS and Halo Reach. BOTH ARE AMAZING GAMES! But anyway...I'd say the last time I was on here was like around May or something idk..well Just saying Hi to KHInsider. :P
  4. xHiddenMemories

please read...relationship problem...

I'm in a long distance relationship with my bf.....and for the past month my boyfriend has been being a real douche bag to me and I've just been trying to ignore it and get away from it...I played xbox with him but when Im with my friends he gets so pissed off...he blames everything bad that...
  5. xHiddenMemories

Snowboarding or Skiing?

Yah, random question... But for those who do either one of these or would like to do one of these but don't....what would you choose? What do you like better? I enjoy Snowboarding because its just..awesome and fun, and it an epic win. Skiing...I tried once..fell to many times..nearly broke my...
  6. xHiddenMemories

Xbox LIVE anyone?

Does anyone have it? Play Halo or MW2?? cuz um um ummmm I think we should like play or somethin.... ((don't worry Im not a little kid either...they annoy me on LIVE =.= )) But we should plaaaayyy! :3
  7. xHiddenMemories

Oops...I need an admin or a mods help..

I just relized I put my wrong age for this website..I didn't know until now D: I put my age for 18 years..when I'm still only 15 >->' Turning 16 this August though.. I just put the wrong year..my Birthday is still August 5..but I acidently put the wrong year..is it ok if someone could change it...
  8. xHiddenMemories

I'm eating...

Lots of Easter bunny Chocolates and feeling fantastic ;D Oh bby xD What are you eating today. Hmm? btw um yah weird random question lulz ;3 ((and SORRY chocolate makes me feel all alalalal inside xD ))
  9. xHiddenMemories

I FOUND IT!!!

Omg omg omg OMFG!!! D:< Its been 2 years since I've last played Kingdom hearts 2 and Kingdom hearts 2 FM+ I thought I lost them and I've been looking everywhere for them!!!! and so....its been two years yah? Well just 3 days ago my new room was finished and I wasd cleaning up the closet of my...
  10. xHiddenMemories

Random question..Gaiaonline??

Just wondering..Does anyone on here have a Gaiaonline account?? O.o btw sorry if this is the wrong forum to put this in..BUT I AM CURIOUS D< Lulz!!!!
  11. xHiddenMemories

True release date for BBS?

I haven't checked the newest gameinformer magazine..but I went on Gamestop.com just now to check any new comments and stuff and someone named "A Customer" posted that he read on the game informer website that BBS is coming out June 1st 2010.. now if I could I'd check for myself..But my school...
  12. xHiddenMemories

Finally..

I'm in computer class right now in school and just a few minutes ago my friend called me over to his computer...He had the Game Stop and EBgames website up...and they FINALLY had Kingdom Hearts BBS on their websites..But what surprised me was that when I looked at the relase date it said...
  13. xHiddenMemories

Kingdom Hearts 2FM+ trouble D:

I have KH2FM+ and I've finished it on critical mode..I've defeated all but 4 or 5 of the Organization Members database battles, including Roxas (which was a very troublesome battle) and Xemnas...And I read that once you finish the game you can get the terra battle...But the thing is, I never got...
  14. xHiddenMemories

Hello there, I'm kinda new :]

As the title says, I am new to here..some what.. I've made an account on here awhile ago, but I've forgotten my password so..I made a new one today. I haven't been able to get on much on my other account since I've been quite busy over here, but I've decided to give it another shot.. As you...
Back