• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. drumstickwielder

The theory to end all theories

Recently I’ve been watching Everglow’s rather fantastic Kingdom Hearts Timeline, which puts the events of the entire series in chronological order. If nothing else, it gives a better idea of what’s going on in KH x/unchained/Union x and makes a lot of the series more cinematic. After...
  2. drumstickwielder

Xehanort can see the future? (Back Cover Spoilers)

So after watching Back Cover, I gave it some thought and realized that maybe Master Xehanort was able to have "incredible foresight" in DDD because he actually could see the future, and he could do this because of his keyblade. ALRIGHT, so, to start of, the Master of Masters, when you go read...
  3. drumstickwielder

Possible lead on Terra

After replaying Kingdom Hearts I on 1.5 and BBS on 2.5, I have an idea on where Terra might be. First thing's first, Terra's "demise". His body was taken over by Master Xehanort, and some form of his will lingered after this possession, and as far as we know it's still hanging around the...
  4. drumstickwielder

Kingdom Hearts MOBA Discussion

So I just took the Kingdom Hearts survey asking fans what they would like to see in the future, and when they asked about what genre of games you played most, I jumped at the possibility that Kingdom Hearts may branch out into other genres, which could have endless possibilities in and of...
  5. drumstickwielder

"This world has been connected" interpretation

So after the revelations of 3D, I feel like this line now has double meaning. For all original intents and purposes, Destiny Islands' keyhole was invaded by the heartless and the world was destroyed. In light of the time travelling reveal, perhaps the brown-cloaked figure also meant that this...
  6. drumstickwielder

7 Lights vs 13 Darknesses

I'm purely making things up here, but every time I hear/see/think about seven light warriors vs thirteen dark warriors, I have to wonder how such a battle would become possible in the realm of kingdom hearts fights. I've come up with two scenarios: 1.) All of the characters are assembled at...
  7. drumstickwielder

Recusant's Sigil is everywhere

Wasn't really sure where to put this, as it kind of encompasses the whole series. After playing 3D and learning of Xehanort's recusant's sigil, I started noticing it in different places. So far I spotted it on the heartless emblem, Riku's KH I normal outfit and mini-skirt outfit, and Roxas'...
  8. drumstickwielder

Editorial ► Coming Full Circle With Kingdom Hearts

I don't post on here very often, but this may be the only place where people actually care about this kind of stuff(Was editorial the right thing to use? Am I even allowed to use that?). Its a little long, but here's my experience with Kingdom Hearts: My experience with this game is a journey...
  9. drumstickwielder

Did anyone think...?

...that the final bosses of the game were pretty easy for final bosses in kingdom hearts? In several of the fights I did have to retry several times, but I actually beat armored Ventus Nightmare on the first try. I was playing on proud mode and probably finished the last section of the game...
  10. drumstickwielder

Question about the end of the game

If I remember correctly, at the end of the game Riku had obtained the data that Ansem the Wise had hidden in Sora. Did they actually reveal what this was or is it still a mystery?
  11. drumstickwielder

Hello

hey i'm drumstick weilder. This is my first time on a forum and i decided to join because Kingdom Hearts is awesome. Any tips for a new guy?
Back