• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~Oathkeeper~

Kingdom hearts debate need opinions with proof!

So I recently bought a keyblade for cosplay and before I knew it me and my brother are arguing over which side of the keyblade soar uses to attack with. I,says obviously it's the side with the crown of the key. My brother says it's the blunt side of it. We both tried to look it up but can't seem...
  2. ~Oathkeeper~

need cosplay help!

Hey im planning to go to Yoicon in Columbus Ohio on may 20-22 and this is my first con ever! Im super stressed about everything, from making sure I have enough money, to getting my room and finding somewhere to board my dogs. I REALLY want to go as Xion for cosplay. I dont have any shopping...
  3. ~Oathkeeper~

How do you say Chirithy's name?

Sorry I couldn't really figure it out and I didn't know where to go to ask real quick so I just made a new post in case anyone else was struggling with the same thing. So anyways I've been saying "Cheer-I-Tee." Like that. But I thought about the CHI that it starts with and the CHI in Kingdom...
  4. ~Oathkeeper~

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

Seriously the have spots? I have all the stickers but no one said they were specifically placed. Interesting. Thank you so much for the info everyone. Articus i will try this and then beat all the games over thank you so much!
  5. ~Oathkeeper~

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

I have one completed save for ven, then terra then aqua was my final since i knew the ending battle was done with her. After that i watched the end then saved the data. Thats when i beat the final episode. When i did though and the end info came up i clicked save and when it finished it said to...
  6. ~Oathkeeper~

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

What a bummer....well, thank you for the help. Its good to know I didnt do anything wrong, however i havent ever experienced a glitch in Kingdom Hearts before. Do you think maybe doing another characters profile on a critical mode might help? I heard some people only do two characters in a...
  7. ~Oathkeeper~

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

Ive done everything i can think to do and there is no detailed descriptions of requirements anywhere online. All it says is to do all three characters on proud or critical mode and to have all the reports and beat the final scene. I did all those so now what, i dont know what else to do. And i...
  8. ~Oathkeeper~

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

Well not sure how you could do all the characters at the same time but i did them all one by one until complete and yes i saved post final boss and yes i have all the reports.
  9. ~Oathkeeper~

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

Ok so I just beat all three characters on proud mode just like the original version and finished the final episode and i have all the xehanort reports chests and stickers. I still dont have blank points. I even went back and beat it again just to make sure i didnt do anything wrong. When i go...
  10. ~Oathkeeper~

Need some info on kh comic con please. (Not sure where to post this thread exactly)

I've always wanted to attend the comic con and am not sure where in the world I could go to one. I don't know where to find info on anything about it. It's too much! Please does anyone know anything about the closest place to TN that I may attend one and when is the soonest it will be happening?
  11. ~Oathkeeper~

Blank Points Requirements?

naw my sis did. But I told her what I liked. LOL! Thanks a LOT for the help though. I just don't get some people. Oh well here I go to do some more of what I loves..I hope it works this time. You may be hearing from me again.
  12. ~Oathkeeper~

I guess I'm gunna have to. But I'm SO confused as to how other people claim they did it with 2 characters. I hate people that lie, if they are in fact lying. I wish I really knew what was wrong. Oh well, thank you for the help anyways guys. Also Master Spockanort LOVE your avy. It makes me smile. :)
  13. ~Oathkeeper~

I hope not, this is depressing. People have told me that they got it with only 2 characters. I'd be angry if I did Ven's story on proud mode and still didn't get it. I should have it, just don't know if I'm missing something or not. I don't understand. How did other people get it?
  14. ~Oathkeeper~

Re: HELP PLEASE DID NOT GET BLANK POINTS DON'T KNOW WHY! I beat the game on beginner. But it doesn't matter cause it has to be on proud mode. I also got pretty dang far on ven's story on normal. But other than that no. I was told I only needed to do 2 stories on proud mode and find all the...
  15. ~Oathkeeper~

I went through Aqua and Terra's story BOTH on proud mode and STILL do not have blank points. They both have whole completion of xehanorts reports. We went back to the keyblade graveyard on aqua's save and found vanitas' lingering spirit. But I'm SURE we don't have to fight him to get the secret...
  16. ~Oathkeeper~

Apprentice Xehanort's Eyes

I agree. And it's not over something a year old to some people. I'm sure you didn't even catch this. Anyways, Sephiroth0812 I agree with you. It's not a mix of color at all that has anything to do with it I'm sure. But rather most people are thinking it's because of the two warring within one...
  17. ~Oathkeeper~

very possible that this could be it. But I don't know for sure.
  18. ~Oathkeeper~

Re: WAY IMPORTANT CHECK OUT WHAT I FOUND! SPOILER ALERT UNLESS YOU HAVE BEAT BBS AND SEEN ALL SECRET Two kairi's? What is that suppose to mean. I never happened upon such a glitch.
  19. ~Oathkeeper~

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

Re: Jump Scan of Pinocchio and Notre Dame DUDE of course that are going to make Quasi look good. Think about KH2 pirates of the Caribbean looked epic!
  20. ~Oathkeeper~

And as exciting as it is to discover stuff like that. It also mentally bothers me. I WANNA KNOW NOW! LOL!
Back