• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ~Oathkeeper~

Kingdom hearts debate need opinions with proof!

So I recently bought a keyblade for cosplay and before I knew it me and my brother are arguing over which side of the keyblade soar uses to attack with. I,says obviously it's the side with the crown of the key. My brother says it's the blunt side of it. We both tried to look it up but can't seem...
  2. ~Oathkeeper~

need cosplay help!

Hey im planning to go to Yoicon in Columbus Ohio on may 20-22 and this is my first con ever! Im super stressed about everything, from making sure I have enough money, to getting my room and finding somewhere to board my dogs. I REALLY want to go as Xion for cosplay. I dont have any shopping...
  3. ~Oathkeeper~

How do you say Chirithy's name?

Sorry I couldn't really figure it out and I didn't know where to go to ask real quick so I just made a new post in case anyone else was struggling with the same thing. So anyways I've been saying "Cheer-I-Tee." Like that. But I thought about the CHI that it starts with and the CHI in Kingdom...
  4. ~Oathkeeper~

HEEEEELLLPP! Please?

Ok so I just beat all three characters on proud mode just like the original version and finished the final episode and i have all the xehanort reports chests and stickers. I still dont have blank points. I even went back and beat it again just to make sure i didnt do anything wrong. When i go...
  5. ~Oathkeeper~

Need some info on kh comic con please. (Not sure where to post this thread exactly)

I've always wanted to attend the comic con and am not sure where in the world I could go to one. I don't know where to find info on anything about it. It's too much! Please does anyone know anything about the closest place to TN that I may attend one and when is the soonest it will be happening?
  6. ~Oathkeeper~

Blank Points Requirements?

I went through Aqua and Terra's story BOTH on proud mode and STILL do not have blank points. They both have whole completion of xehanorts reports. We went back to the keyblade graveyard on aqua's save and found vanitas' lingering spirit. But I'm SURE we don't have to fight him to get the secret...
  7. ~Oathkeeper~

Apprentice Xehanort's Eyes

So anyways I noticed something. Terra has blue eyes. Xehanort has yellowish eyes. Right? So when your watching the secret ending and you see him walk down the isle on radiant garden with Braig he has brown eyes. Why is this? Anyone else notice this?
  8. ~Oathkeeper~

KINGDOM HEARTS DAY!

Here it comes my yearly devotion to one of the best video games of all time! Kingdom Hearts Day! On November 12, 2001 er whatever year it was. LOL! I was only 11 years old then. I defeated the first game of KH at about 8:24 pm on a cold Wednesday night. The game took me and my sister together...
  9. ~Oathkeeper~

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

woot! Finally 19 years old. Making me a 9 year old KH fan! It almost doesn't seem like KH is that old to begin with. Don't know if I ever told anyone but I celebrate the day I defeated KH1 and KH2. I deafeated the first one on a wednsday at 8:20 pm on November the 12. The second one was during...
  10. ~Oathkeeper~

NEED HELP WITH KH2!

Crap. I deleted my first post by accident. Oh well. Anyways I'm not new to the site it just looks different so I didn't know where to put this post. I apologize for the post if it is in the wrong place. I just needed some help. See in Kingdom Hearts 2 I wanted to defeat all of the Paradox...
Back