• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Laptops: Vaio vs. Alienware

I travel often and want something that I can use for games, movies, and possibly schoolwork if needed.
  2. S

Help/Support ► Laptops: Vaio vs. Alienware

I've been thinking about getting a laptop for a while now and I need help choosing which one to get ;_; The two that have caught my eye are a Alienware M11x and a Vaio laptop, although i'm slightly leaning towards the Alienware due to it having better battery power than the Vaio laptops i've...
  3. S

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

I just started playing BBS on Christmas Eve (Early Christmas present!) and I really enjoy the gameplay, especially the new D-Link system. I'm not really too hooked on the plot yet but i'm still pretty early in the game so that will probably change soon. But one thing that has really been...
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts overkill?

Considering this was over the course of 8 years, no. Even if it was over the course of two years, it's not really overkill. If you want to play the game again, than do it. Don't let someone elses thoughts about something sway your own.
  5. S

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

I highly disliked/hated Days because of Xion, repetitive missions and a crappy story that felt like badly written fanfiction.
  6. S

Pre-Order Special: DS Icon Decals

Re: ReCoded PREORDER SPECIAL!!!! Oh my gooooosh, stickers! These will look SO RAD on my trapper keeper! ... Seriously though, stickers? Next time it's going to be "Kingdom Hearts Special Pre-Order Pencils!".
  7. S

Birth by Sleep -FINAL MIX- announced! (Famitsu scans here!)

We had the super NA exclusive stuff ~exclusively~ for like what, a week? I swear, S-E hates us :(
  8. S

BBS ad in J-14 magazine

I just use lol alot online, i'm not laughing all the time xD I understand what you mean though. They could of put a little more effort into the design for the ad than the basic thing they have in the magazine.
  9. S

BBS ad in J-14 magazine

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I used to get that magazine all the time when I was eight so I could read the sections about ~embarrassing things that happen to people. lol you're talking about a magazine that has Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato on it. J-14 may have 14 on it but it's pretty much for 10 year...
  10. S

||=The Inception Fanclub A.K.A The JGL and Tom Hardy appreciation club=||

Warning! If you haven't seen the movie yet, please be aware that there might be spoilers. ||=The Inception Fanclub=|| ||=What is Inception?=|| "Dom Cobb is a skilled thief, the absolute best in the dangerous art of extraction, stealing valuable secrets from deep within the...
  11. S

KH3D, Tetsuya Nomura, full interview.

lol I scrolled by really fast and thought it said that the theme was Lust. I was about to go all wtf and spit out my soda.
  12. S

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread It's from A Very Potter Sequel and that is Joe Walker as Dolores Umbridge~
  13. S

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread But srsly? Terra's VA is like a tootsie pop. THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW.
  14. S

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Any news as to who Terra is/might be yet? I haven't been keepin' up with BBS VA news.
  15. S

PSP bundle question

It's the normal psp because Japan/S-E hates us. But you can get some awesome stickers so you can pretend you had the special one :,D
  16. S

Kingdom Hearts Is the Best

lol Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite games but it's not the ~best. Welcome to KHInsider though! It's awesome to see new members who love and adore KH.
  17. S

Re: Coded = 5,490 Yen?!?

Re: Coded = 5,490 Yen?!? IA with you. Where the hell are you that you have to pay $500/350 DOLLARS for damn game? D:
  18. S

Birth By Sleep Special edition confirmed for over 12 countries!

Damn. S-E really does hate the US when it comes to special editions :C
  19. S

Creepy people on facebook

IDRK where to post this but gawd, this is killing me rn. My Mom got this sent to her by someone she had never knew on FB- "Hi,i saw your profile as soon as i laid my eyes on it, I felt something inside,I dreamt about me and you, Wishing that when I wake it would come true. You have been on my...
Back