• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Narukami

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued Welp, this sucks. Gonna have to delete it off my my iPad then... At least I sill can get it on my phone, for now at least. I t's kinda stupid that they most likely took it off the app store because of that compatibility issue, when I read in...
  2. Narukami

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme!

Kinda lazy in my opinion, although I probably set my expectations a little too high after the nice theme we got for 1.5 in the Americas. Hoping this stays in Japan...
  3. Narukami

Help/Support ► My PS3 Won't Work On Other TVs

Easiest thing to do is to hold in the power button your PS3 when turning it on until it beeps a second time, then it should either detect what resolution to output in, or output in SD and let you fix it manually. I switch between an SD and HD tv all the time.
  4. Narukami

Final Fantasy Explorers - January 2016 in NA & EU

Final Fantasy Network Platform: Nintendo 3DS Genre: Multiplayer Online RPG Release Date: TBA
  5. Narukami

The Mirage Arena will NOT be playable online in 2.5 ReMIX

I'm quite disappointed, although, I can probably get over it if they tweak the AI so that's it's more oriented for single-player, and if the difficulty is pumped up a bit. Also, it's worth noting that Yasue-san said there will be 'challenges' for all of the bosses/trials, which net extra medals...
  6. Narukami

Multiplayer from Mirage Arena removed; Gameplay tweaked

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/194343-mirage-arena-will-not-playable-online-2-5-remix.html
  7. Narukami

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! They're literally just putting the English noises over top of Japanese gameplay, lol.
  8. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Shamelessly reposting this because of dat HD.
  9. Narukami

10 Minutes of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Gameplay Birth by Sleep looks beautiful in HD, but the fonts are kinda... squared... And of course, Mirage Arena gameplay is nowhere to be found.
  10. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Having Mirage Arena doesn't necessarily mean there is multiplayer though. They could easily make it single-player. I just find it suspicious that they wouldn't have mentioned it yet. :\
  11. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! As long as KH2.5 comes in the similar book format as KH1.5 did I'll be fine. I don't think I could handle having 2 difference boxes for theses HD ReMixes.
  12. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Got some better quality stuff (thanks to Chaser) and took the time to make it all match and stuff. :P
  13. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGPPatMLU8 Here's the full track. It's very beautiful. Who knows, maybe they will use it in KH3...
  14. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! It's Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved, from the first Kingdom Hearts Piano Collections album. :P
  15. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! dat HD character art for bbs ;A;
  16. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! AND HERE'S XEHANORT AND HERE'S ERAQUS AGAIN
  17. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! THIS IS THE BEST I COULD MANAGE OK
  18. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Ahh, I love that they used Concert Paraphrase on Dearly Beloved for that. <3 Probably just a quick flash through it to show that that's part of the 'new act' aka the KH3 era.
  19. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! It's gotta be Young Xehanort and Eraqus, talking about darkness like that. >_>
  20. Narukami

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Good point. Who even is that speaking? They said that their 'master' talks about that, so is it Terra and Ven orrrr idk?????? ????????
Back