• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Ultima Weapon or Fenrir

Okay dude, are you saying that because people don't have the Fenfir key, they aren't KH Fans? Dude, no. Personally, I prefer the Ultima because it just looks like a beast of a keyblade. s1gildragonin30years
  2. F

Help/Support ► How to cope?

Thanks everyone, I summed up from the answers you gave me that I should try taking up something which can take my mind of it all, yet still find a way to let all the sadness/anger out.
  3. F

Thanks guys it's just I don't let it take over my daily routine but sometimes I can't help it and it does take over. :/
  4. F

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

Haha, i'm a trainee maniac so I was like level 89 before I beat Xemnas, it was a piece of cake though so it made it less fun. :(
  5. F

I may sound like I'm being selfish as everyone loses someone to something at somepoint. The fact of the matter is, 2 and a half years ago I lost my Mom to cancer which was the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with; I'll never be over it but the pain has subsided to what it used to be. 5...
  6. F

Help/Support ► Posters?

I have the exact same problem, at night I have a poster above me which would fall off onto me, I would literally scream s1eyeballs. I still use blu tack and I've put one in all the corners some in the top middle, middle middle and bottom middle as well as the sides. Pushed down really hard on...
  7. F

Help/Support ► The LGBT Help and Support Thread (v3)

Aww, I'm glad I could help, thanks for getting back to me. :)
  8. F

Have you ever considered being bisexual yourself? Perhaps you lean towards the female side more?
  9. F

I think you are if I'm honest, unless you are going through a phase in which case it will go away with time, I don't know what to do but I agree with the person above me, give it a test and kiss a girl.
  10. F

Oh, hmm, I have no remedy for that situation. One thing I learned, be who you are, wear what you want and do what you like, just learn to run real fast. You can tell him that advice if you like, it helped me loads even if it sounds stupid.
  11. F

Well, them people are close minded and you can't change their opinion as its who they are, I just deal with it. Let them make there jokes and the remarks but where does it get them? Just comfort him and reassure him everything will be alright and stuff.
  12. F

No problem mate, Hope it was good enough advice. Let me know the outcome.
  13. F

Well, Just tell him it's all right, and that your there to talk if he needs it and that you won't be uncomfortable. Just reassure him a little.
  14. F

Urm, tell them to stop is the only way really?
  15. F

Oh it just mean, aww shame :( haha. English slang coming out there haha.
  16. F

Gutted, thats the worst thing, i've been through it. D;
  17. F

They can't help being stupidly nice and very good looking hehe.
  18. F

I'll join this please, gay. :) Tbf, the only issue I have right now is having a crush on a straight guy. :/
  19. F

Hades Paradox Cup :)

Yeah, the whole Hades fight was funny and the fact you had Hercules aswell. Haha priceless.
  20. F

20 KH Mysteries Solved! Sort of.

I know theres this massive debate going on right now but i'd like to thank Lissar for this information. It really helped piece some things together. :D
Back