• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

KH1 or KH:COM you decide

hey everyone not sure if this is in the right place and i also dont know if a thread like this has already been made but i wanna know which of these games (KH1 or KH:COM) do you think is better and way
  2. C

just wonderin

who do you think that deep jungle with tarzan wasent in kh com cause iv just started playin and im up to holloween town and i havent seen it anyone know why they havent addedit to kh com
  3. C

help me

any one wann give me soome gil i wouldnt object in anyway
  4. C

hey everyone

if you had a choose in the making of kh2 what celebrities voices would you use for charicture and why just wondering
  5. C

anyone now

how long should it take for my account to be fix i have told zack on the other thread that i am bugged i reported it yesturday wed 7th how long should it take for my account to go back to the way it was
  6. C

i need help again

soz about this but i did as the last person sid iv now got some money gone to by weapons but my strenght and defence are like -5 and the requirment are 0 what can i do any help would be very appreceated
  7. C

hello to everyone

i just wanted to say hello to everyone hello everyone
  8. C

i can't wait

3 more days and i should have com so can anyone tell me of any good card combos so i am ready for the game when i get it
  9. C

can anyone help

can anyone help me im trying to beat the ice titan but keep losing can anyone give me some advice on doing this
  10. C

i need help

i need help on the rpg system i got a job but i cant find anything that will help me cant aford a weopon so i lose al my fights so i spend the bit of money i get to healing my self so any tips would be aprecated thanks
  11. C

i need help

i cant worjk out how to do anything on the rpg system thin i did get a job but can never get enought money for a good weapon so i lose my battles and so then i have to spend all my money gettin heald so realy need help any help would be greatly apreceated
  12. C

i need help

i need help i wasnt sur where to put this so i put it here on the rpg thing i need somone help i have no idea how to do anything how to get wepons i got a job but i aint got enought moeny to get a good weapon so i keep losin then havin to spend the money i got on bein heald so can anyone help...
  13. C

got a guestion for you all

if you could have any one peices of music in kh2 either as the battle theme or just as a setermatle moment what would it be anything other then song that where on the original kh i would probly chooses LINKIN PARK ONE STEP CLOSER
  14. C

can anyone help

can anyone help me i have completed kh many times but never manage to colect all 101 dalmations so i havent seen the secret ending so if anyone can help it would be very apresated
  15. C

can anyone help

hi i have completed kh 1 manytime but i have never been able to find all the 101 dalmations so i have never managed to get the secret ending videos so does anyone know eher i can download it any help would be greatly apprecated
Back