• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. AlphaJW

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Release Date & Pre-Order Bonus!

There goes a 360 release out the window ._. - Oh well I still have a PS3 :cool:
  2. AlphaJW

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Am I the only one who's hoping the HD Collection will hit Xbox 360 on its international release? lol :frown:
  3. AlphaJW

KH3D New Worlds Trailer! (Promo Video Compilation Thread)

Exactly my thoughts when that part came up XD
  4. AlphaJW

Kingdom Hearts 3D Promotional Video!

Lol very, Nice to see the European Commercials now. Has the commercial been shown in the UK yet?
  5. AlphaJW

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Square really made Riku inherit most of Terra's moves from BBS lol
  6. AlphaJW

KH3D English Trailer Up!

Goofy's yell was on point (Y)
  7. AlphaJW

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Had my volume at FULL when i played the video........Embarissing
  8. AlphaJW

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Questionable BUT Glorious XD Can't wait to hear the TWEWY cast in English
  9. AlphaJW

KH3D Ultimania Interviews + Famitsu Interview!

This games gonna sound like one big headache in the storyline :S My brains fried
  10. AlphaJW

Kingdom Hearts 3D North American Demo Incoming!

Your not the only one :frown: But still thats great that NA is gettign a demo, can't see Europe getting one considering we are getting it first but I can still dream - wanted to practice free-flow -_-
  11. AlphaJW

Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - Confirmed Time and Date

Yes! I just hope the voice acting is good...
  12. AlphaJW

Kingdom Hearts DDD to be released in Europe 20th July!

You complain bout 11 Days, we didn't get Re:Com and we have to wait 3-4 days and couple months for KH 1 & 2 from US to PAL but you dont see us complain *shrug*
  13. AlphaJW

KH3D Opening

Same -_-, but what I don't get though is that in the opening, the credits at the bottom say 'Theme Song - Utada Hikaru' :confused:
  14. AlphaJW

HD Remasters Development

you do know u can change it right?
  15. AlphaJW

HD Remasters Development

I just hope it comes out on Xbox aswell which I highly doubt - But hey - I can still go dig out my PS2 if it dont happen
  16. AlphaJW

FM Site Updated with TGS2010 Trailer!

I no, I was thing Wtf, Terra keyblade aint that small, then I watched dat scene like 3 times den I realised Lool, Maybe its the same for Ven and Aqua? Does that mean that Terra will wield it Reversed? So much questions ponder me lol
  17. AlphaJW

FM Site Updated with TGS2010 Trailer!

Did anyone realise that when it shows Terra going to save Ven from Master Eraqus, Terra is holding Vens Keyblade? At the beginning of the video
  18. AlphaJW

Hey Guys! Look At This!

I dont know about Ireland, Sorry.. But as far as UK, Dey are delivering orders of them tomorrow!
  19. AlphaJW

Hey Guys! Look At This!

Lucky! Im getting mine in the UK tomorrow from Argos :D!
Back