• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Peeper

Why do people date jerks?

Exactly what the title says. Why do women date men who treat them like garbage? Smart, funny, pretty women of all things. How can a person have so little self respect that they do themselves such a disservice by being with someone who itemizes and belittles them? I just had to drag a friend...
  2. Peeper

Help/Support ► How do you approach death?

My best friend's grandfather is sick with Prostate Cancer. He's had it for a long time and he recently made one of his many turns for the worst. Her grandmother also died from breast cancer 3 years ago. Though her death was caused by hospital neglect, and not the actual cancer itself. So she...
  3. Peeper

Peeper's Weekly lineart

I started doing lineart about two-three weeks ago, and since then I have found it easier to draw with a mouse than by hand. I have also found it is something that I am quickly growing a knack for. I may not be world class, but I think I'm at a pretty good point for having only started this...
  4. Peeper

I see your tomfoolery, I raise you my finger

I'm here to commit wankery, invite ho yay for my own personal amusement, and very possibly breech the fourth wall with my penis. I'm generally a very outspoken person, and I'm the first person to call bullshit in the most stupid of situations. I come off as trollish at times due to my very...
Back