• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LS22

Mario or Sonic...

So who do you like more...DISCUSS
  2. LS22

Should I buy a 3DS or Should I wait...

okay so i have the option to buy a 3ds but i dont know if i should buy it now or wait.. what do you think i should do???
  3. LS22

Re:coded Gameplay Trailer

Re:coded Gameplay Trailer IRe9x5KpHp0 Video is backwards for copyright reasons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRe9x5KpHp0
  4. LS22

RE:Coded IGN Review

RE:Coded IGN Review So here it is... Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Review - Nintendo DS Review at IGN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsz2cEQaX4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  5. LS22

Command style changes...

okay so i was watching the JAP version of BBS and noticed that critical impact was called Fatal mode and also Firestorm was called Fireblazer... So can anyone tell me other command style chenges please?
  6. LS22

you can now pre-order at gamestop!!!

go to gamestop.com and on search put kingdom hearts and kingdom hearts re:coded will be there the release is march 31 but its just a place holder
  7. LS22

HELP!!!!

how do i avoid the tornados with ventus?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
  8. LS22

can someone tell me

where to find videos of ventus' story??
  9. LS22

Kingdom hearts HD remake?!?!?

Check this out its a final fantasy collection so meaybe this means a KH remake XD The Next PS2 Collection for PS3 - PS3 Feature at IGN
  10. LS22

Has anyone.........

found zacks voice cuz i wanna know if its gonna be the same aged voice as crisis core???
  11. LS22

Limit pass???

could someone tell me how to get limit pass at gamewinners it says that you have to get every mission in mission mode with golden crown i i hav beaten every mission but only got miricle something so help me please!!!
  12. LS22

how did you feel when you saw the box??

at gamestop or target or walmart or where ever you bought it i was like so excited and i didnt hav any money to buy it i was 10 and my dad was with me at target and i was like look kingdom hearts 2 and he told the guy who worked ''could you give me that game please'' i yeahh thats how i t...
  13. LS22

deleted scenes?!

okay soo i was watching the old bbs trailers from i think it was tgs 07 and jump festa 08 and remember when ventus says "Erase me" does that scene still remain in the game???
  14. LS22

e3?

soo with the date announced of bbs..................is a good legth trailer of birth by sleep or some news about the game going to be in e3???
  15. LS22

release date (not confirmed)

okay so i cheked wikipidia and where the box art of bbs is where it said summer 2010 it was changed to june 29 but i dont think its true cuz the european was changed to winter :/ heres the link Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Back