• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Monkey

If you are interested in the Japanese Preorder bonus for Kingdom Hearts 2.8

So I was someone that thought the preorder bonus for KH 2.8 in Japan looked super cool. I loved that it featured the cast in the KH manga art style with cute little text bubbles. I was really disappointed when we found out we were only getting a pin once again. I know Disney pin collecting is a...
  2. Monkey

Gummi Ship Ex Missions - Can't Select Any Ship?

Hey everyone...working on my platinum for 2.5. When I choose to do a gummi ship ex mission and get to the ship select portion, all my ships, whether blueprints or custom made are crossed out and I can't select. Any advice?
  3. Monkey

omg this gae me a hard on

woooah whats this omg theres a note inside i wundur wat is sahs ommmmggg I AM SUCH A HUSTLER THIS IS THE START THIS IS WHERE IT BEINGS
  4. Monkey

help guys monkey is missing

can anyone find him
  5. Monkey

KHINSIDER I AM GRADUATING

YOU ARE ALL INVITED HOUSTON TEXAS BABY YAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHHSAHA We are living our lives Abound with so much information Come on, let go of the remote Don't you know you're letting all the junk flood in I try to stop the flow...
  6. Monkey

Can't beat Zexion

help :( idk why R-R gives me shittier cards each world I progress through
  7. Monkey

it's stooge's birthday

my phone told me fuckin smartphones also fuck this guy
  8. Monkey

Speedster Trophy Trick

Even though it is super easy to do, if anyone doesn't want to have to play the game again to get the speedster trophy, here's a trick... Let your game run past 100 hours. At that point the counter restarts at zero and if you beat the game under 15 hours then it still registers as less than 15...
  9. Monkey

Any tips for the last Atlantica gummi mission?

I have so much trouble with it, to get points I need to destroy objects. Destroying objects means items will show up and thus it becomes insane to try and dodge. That and, if I chose not to destroy certain objects that are right in your path of trajectory as it will force you to grab its item...
  10. Monkey

Gummi Ship Question

I am at Traverse Town the second time around, just unlocked Cid's gummi shop So I have advanced gummi items like thundara g and cura g (instead of thunder and cure). They even show up in my inventory in the gummi menu. However, when I go to build, none of them show up. What gives?
  11. Monkey

The Art on the Bluray for this game is gorgeous

Random, but who else was filled with delight looking at the disc for the first time?
  12. Monkey

Sword/Shield/Staff?

So I've read, picking the shield, sword, and staff +/- has different effects in final mix when compared to the original. Anyone have a full guide on the changes?
  13. Monkey

Class ended after gamestop closed today

who else is as miserable as I am right now :(
  14. Monkey

Sony Gamescom Conference

who is ready PlayStation gamescom 2013 Press Conference - YouTube
  15. Monkey

See What Data Advertisers Have on You and Rate its Accuracy

Here's what I got, some interesting contradictions, but also some really creepy stuff too (bolded): Academic Minded Auto Enthusiast Auto Parts Shopper Casual Diner Cat Lovers Community Activist Computer Shopper Core Gamer Die Hard Sports Fan Electronics Shopper Entertainment Buff...
  16. Monkey

this is what i came home to last night

stole this from somewhere but i dont care
  17. Monkey

Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts: Two Series’ Intertwined

<p><span style="text-align: left;"></span></p> <p>Let’s step back in time. Over a decade, back to the year 2002. I, like many of us, was in that awkward phase between child and teenager. Young, imaginative, naïve, and very easily influenced. I would imagine I was watching a television channel...
  18. Monkey

Can Kingdom Hearts 3 Benefit from the Next Generation of Hardware?

<p><span style="text-align: left;"></span><strong>Editor’s note:</strong><em> I should clarify my definition of next generation hardware. This refers to the line of hardware for which the Kingdom Hearts series has not yet had a chance to appear on: the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii U. Of...
  19. Monkey

Why I'm Excited for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

<p><span style="text-align: left;"></span>With just a few months left until the Japanese release of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix and the expectation of a short localization time, my hype as a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series is at an all-time high. I have not felt this was in a very long time...
  20. Monkey

HEY SHAMDEO

H47ow4_Cmk0 HA HA HA HA
Back