• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Solus94

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

This has nothing to do with localization. The Japanese version of the game uses English voices.
  2. Solus94

Kingdom Hearts II Formation Arts -Vol.2-

Obviously. But I'm not good enough at Japanese to navigate the site and I'm not sure how to translate my USD to Yen.
  3. Solus94

Kingdom Hearts II Formation Arts -Vol.2-

Does anyone know how to buy these? If only the stupid NA store hadn't stopped doing KH.
  4. Solus94

New NA Square Store--No KH

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this. Not really good at discerning that kind of thing. But yeah, there's been an update to the new Square merchandise site for North America, and there's no KH catagory. Wazzup?
  5. Solus94

Homepage Song

Can someone tell me who that is covering "This is Halloween" on the homepage? Can't seem to find that particular arrangement.
  6. Solus94

GameSpot BBS Hands-On

I figured as much. (words words words)
  7. Solus94

GameSpot BBS Hands-On

GameSpot has done a new hands-on video and article on BBS! Check it out! Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Hands-On - PSP Previews at GameSpot
  8. Solus94

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

GameSpot just posted a new 2 minute long trailer for BBS. The trailer is a good one, heavily showing off the new voices. It cuts in and out between cutscenes and gameplay, showing the best of both. Much of the dialogue is new, and unseen as of yet and shows that the game is going to have much...
  9. Solus94

BBS collectors edition in Germany

Aw, man, why the Germans? I mean, no offense to you guys, it's just...Why you? :P
  10. Solus94

Small news snippet on Crown Stickers.

Reminds me of stickers in Brawl. Anyway, it's always cool to have things to find after you've beaten the game, ya'know?
  11. Solus94

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

Ahh, don't listen to them. They're probably 360 fanboys who don't like anything but FPSs.
Back