• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vanitas666

MoM's Plan - Mr Darkness - Unchained - (Theory)

(I hope it's okay to spoil both Japanese X and KHIII at this point) I don't think that mr 'Darkness' is Vanitas per say but Vanitas is also part of this very same darkness, after all, they teased it quite a bit in KH3 with "What I am is Darkness..." Far before the keyblade war Ava mention that...
  2. Vanitas666

Food for Thought theories (spoilers?)

This contain spoilers, I haven't been here in a while, I hope that's okay by now, if not, You have been warned. I also haven't been browsing through any fan theories at all so it's very plausible that people have already pointed everything I have to say out but I'll write it anyhow. So I was...
  3. Vanitas666

A Terranort Theory

It's been years since I was on here but I just wanted to see how much people have talked about this; When Terra woke up in RG in BBS ending he still had some Terra left, when they asked his name he said Xehanort instead (perhaps because Terra felt the need to reveal his identity), using the name...
  4. Vanitas666

The meaning of the Deadly Sins - aka Foretellers

Have people talked about why the Foretellers are named after the deadly sins? If they have, could you link a thread or something. Here's what I can see: Ava / Greed - Eva's super nice and want to avoid conflict at any cost just so no one get offended, she's greedy and want to live comfortable...
  5. Vanitas666

So have anyone compared Pandoras Box?

I'm just curious if people tend to make the comparison between the MoMs box and Pandoras Box? Not sure what would be in it, assuming it's still closed which I do think it is but I feel that comparison still need to be made. Zeus - The God of Gods (or king at least) - gave Pandora a box and...
  6. Vanitas666

How do you think/want KH III to end

How do you think KH III will end (or if you have any wish)? I think Sora will "die" and be reborn similarly to Jesus, that one Persona dude (don't worry, I'm not talking about P5, haven't got a clue how that will end), Emmet in the Lego Movie, kind of Aurora and Maleficent and a couple of other...
  7. Vanitas666

Kingdom Hearts III trailer tomorrow

https://www.facebook.com/KingdomHearts/ Why isn't this on the main page??? I can't find any thread on the topic either but I saw it on Facebook because you (KHinsider) liked it so it's really weird but here's a link for everyone to see and get hyped. :D :D :D !!!
  8. Vanitas666

Master Xehanort's new Voice Actor

Someone should recommend the old fella from this movie to SE, he would make an awesome replacer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN953rmiTy8 Any other suggestions? (I mainly made this thread in hope that SE will see it)
  9. Vanitas666

Magic in KH III - How do you want it to function

First I just wanted to ask if anyone else have seen this because I need to boost my ego if not lol, sorry. Maybe this have been pointed out already but did anyone else notice something pretty bad ass about 1:20-1:21? It's fast and well hidden but it looks as if Sora use the wind spell to jump...
  10. Vanitas666

Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdg_jkK2Byo Anybody else super excited? Just thought you should know. If you haven't plaid the other games it's about... Dude, just buy them, trust me you won't regret it. 9 hours, 9 people, 9 doors is the first game and is for DS. Virtue's Last Reward is for 3DS...
  11. Vanitas666

What did you think of the graphics?

So what where your opinions on the graphics? Personally I really loved Twilight Town but Soras hair, the sand and Rikus island (whatever you wanna call it) looked kinda lame in my opinion
  12. Vanitas666

I hope this isn't well known

I read through some interviews from the first KH game today and came across the Japanese version of the text in the end of the world at Ansem's computer and it answered one of my questions that I have always wondered and a question I think several people got while playing KH 3D and reading the...
  13. Vanitas666

TGS 2012!

I just found that Tokyo game show start tomorrow (or Sony's conference is then, it might already have started). Anyway, when is the Square Enix conference and do anyone think they gonna surprise us with some new kh game? remaster perhaps?
  14. Vanitas666

The Inception Brainfuck

Can someone please explain the entire Inception thing going on through out the game? I get that Riku dove into Soras dream and became a dream eater but then it all goes downhill. - Why do the stuff disappear in Country of the Musketeers? - Why do Riku hear Pete's voice that Sora hear? - why do...
  15. Vanitas666

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the spoiler section but sense we are only talking gameplay I figured I post it here. I know what you're thinking - "How can you dislike the flow motion?!?!?!" well I thought it was way to messy. when you bounce around it's almost impossible to see...
  16. Vanitas666

How could...

Xehanort's heart be in KH? Xehanort said that he hooked the organisation up to his heart with KH but his heart was a heartless named Ansem for about 9 years after the organisation formed. How does that make any sense? also, did they retcon Pinocchio? he is in traverse town before monstro, I've...
  17. Vanitas666

KH 3D IGN review!

Kingdom Hearts 3D - IGN Video Review - YouTube
  18. Vanitas666

mini-games 100% in BBS

I've done everything with Aqua (I think, at least) but I'm stuck on 97%. I've searched for a answer and it seems like you have to finish everything with TV as well but to you need to do "everything" with them or just everything in the Mirage Arena? I really don't want to go through that...
  19. Vanitas666

E3 2012 - live discussion & comments

Why isn't there a thread for this already? It starts today with Microsoft in 1h and 50 min. so who is gonna watch it live and where. I have to stay up to about 4am tonight to see Sony's conference but a dedicated fan got to do what a dedicated fan got to do.
  20. Vanitas666

Soul Sacrifice - Unrelated to Demons'/Dark Souls

Teaser trailer Soul Sacrifice - Demon's Souls Vita Teaser - YouTube looks awesome, similar art style and graphics from what I can tell. I won't buy it if they don't port to PS3 though
Back