• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Why don't Nobodies age if they still inhabit the same body/vessel as they did when they had hearts?

Nomura stated that they don't age, but why aren't people in the kh universe immortal when they DO have hearts? Why does having or not having a heart make a difference in the way the body functions?
  2. N

Any unusual pet peeves out there?

I hate when people spew malapropisms. I'm kind of what you'd call a vocabulary Nazi.
  3. N

Do you believe that there are dualist themes in the story of kh?

Or would you argue that materialist themes are more prominent due to the fact that, in the game, the heart and the soul are essentially material and can be separated from each other?
  4. N

Light, Darkness, Twilight, or Dawn? Which road would you take?

I'd probably choose dawn, but you never know when I may loose my mind...
  5. N

If a kh3 is made, do you think that they'll bring back xehanort? Or is he dead for good?

I just don't see how they can pull another main antagonist out of nowhere after the games have all centered around xehanort.
  6. N

Are the key blade wielders connected to the four crossroads?

I recall reading somewhere that there are four specific keyblade wielders and that they each travel one of the four paths: light, darkness, twilight, and dawn. If riku is dawn and sora is light, then who represent twilight and darkness? And does this relate to the crossroads? I'm aware that...
  7. N

Has Disney become too commercialized in your opinion?

If so, do you think that over-commercialization will help Disney, or will it bring about the corporation's downfall by driving away consumers?
  8. N

Noob is in need of assistance plz XD : Is it possible to upload pics into a signature?

Also, what does Xehanort's underwear look like?
  9. N

Do you think that Hitler may have been a nihilist?

I was just reading Farewell to Arms the other day and the question popped up in my head.
  10. N

Your thoughts on nobodies gaining hearts?

I'm assuming that nobodies CAN gain hearts and that a heart isn't merely some random material object that's gone forever after one looses it in the game. Take Axel for example. Some say that he didn't feel anything for Roxas at all, but was living through some delusion of friendship. But then...
  11. N

Hiya. Newbie here, so is anyone besides me trying NOT to spoil bbs for themselves?

I've been pretty successful so far despite seeing random pictures potentially indicating major plot points. word of advice: STAY AWAY FROM YOUTUBE when searching for...
  12. N

Xehanort english voice actors...which one was better?

And why did they bring in a different guy for kh2 and bbs? Personally, I preferred the one in kh1. He sounded more sinister and, quite frankly, the guy who replaced him is just a bad voice actor in my opinion...
Back