• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. riku rocks

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

i think they should make sanarios for like roxas of course axel but like whare its axel when he joined the organization
  2. riku rocks

If there WERE a 358/2 Days Final Mix...(WARNING: RISK OF SPOILERS)

woah oe98 you really hate fm's dont you
  3. riku rocks

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

Sora:riku Riku:what sora Sora:whares repliku Riku:oh over thare makeing out with nonimine and kairi (sorry crappy speller) Roxas:ill kill him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Repliku:hi roxas Roxas:nomine i thought you loved me *roxas cries* Nomine:i met repliku first and you suck Kairi:and sora im high...
  4. riku rocks

Senerios in BBS

im ganna do it like this ven,aqua,terra ven looks like roxas whos in my top 5 fav charecters and im looking ford to one of vens spells. *SPOILER* i have 1 question do you play as xeanort terra in terras senario or does it stop when that happens
  5. riku rocks

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

party i can awnser you question people with strong hearts become nobodies sora has a strong hearts and i bet you wondering about nomine she came from sora as well as roxas but shes kairis nobody why ven and roxas look alike this is why sora turned back human not giving roxas a body...
  6. riku rocks

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

what game is it if it kh1 fm its xemnes
  7. riku rocks

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

only 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. riku rocks

ok i dont get the roar about the gba version i mean its a freaken game boy 4 buttens
  9. riku rocks

im about to get a new ps2 and my first game for my new one is ganna be RE:COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. riku rocks

So what happened in 358/2 days

ok so....... riku vs roxas riku gives in to darkness riku wins riku and diz take roxas to twt and put his memoriesin to sora while roxes is liveing a fake life in virtual twt while axel is tring to bring roxas back to the organization he is also rememoring things from his pas yada yada so in the...
  11. riku rocks

[KH1] Could Kairi actually have gotten the Kingdom Key...

i think kairi is ablel to wield the keyblade like riku in 358/2 riku could hold roxes' obliven just like kairi could wield rikus girly @$$ keyblade
Back