• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. For The King

I think we have a chance for BBS remaster.

If this happens, my life will be complete. Oh wait, no it won't. Not until I get a KH Collection containing all Final Mixes. (Most likely never going to happen)
  2. For The King

HD Remasters Development

Because Team Silent is no more, and it would be hard for them to get some random developer to go in and remaster the games because they would have to code it for the PS3. MGS's team is still around.
  3. For The King

HD Remasters Development

Exactly, I don't really care if they decide to go multiplatform. All I care about is the game coming out in general. Plus if it helps with the series sales, I am all for it. Like I said, the only reason I wouldn't want it to come out on other systems, is because I have been waiting for a reason...
  4. For The King

HD Remasters Development

^Erm, they are releasing Peace Walker & MGS 3 on 360, Konami obviously see no issue with it. I didn't see a MGS collection happening on the Xbox 360 either, but guess what? It's happening. I'm sure there won't be a KH collection on 360, but it would be cool if they did. Although the ONLY...
  5. For The King

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Look at the post above, by "seeing" it I meant any info or gameplay. Japan will most likely get it in 2014, US/UK in 2015. :)
  6. For The King

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. Well as far as I know they plan on releasing a KH every year. 2011: Re:Coded (America), BBSFM (Japan) 2012: 3D (Japan - Mid 2012), 3D (America - Late 2012) 2013: KHCollection (Japan & America), BBSv2 (Japan) 2014: BBSv2 (America), KHIII (Japan) 2015: KHIII...
  7. For The King

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

Yeah I would. When I rebought the games back in 08 I spent $20 on each game anyway, so it would basically be the same thing except in HD. So I'm not too bothered.
  8. For The King

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. MAKE IT HAPPEN NOMURA! On the subject of KHIII & 3D, I have a feeling we won't be seeing KHIII until 2014. :/
  9. For The King

Shadow of the Tomb Raider | September 14th

RN7_8Yholm4 Forget what you know about Lara Croft. As of today, all that is changing. In our world-exclusive cover story, we uncover a brand-new Lara Croft. Rebooting the Tomb Raider franchise through an origin story wasn’t so much a choice as an act of necessity, according to Crystal...
  10. For The King

What level were you when you beat the game?

Terra: Level 39 Ventus: Level 32 Aqua: Level 35 Difficulty: Standard It was pretty challenging, especially the final episode. I am thinking of replaying it on Proud Mode.
  11. For The King

Little Rant: Loading Times

To be quite honest the loads times have never bothered me. I've played games with way worse loading times. So maybe I am just not all that bothered by BBS's. I thought they were fine considering how good each cutscene and and everything else in the game looked.
  12. For The King

DO you think BBS is the best KH game yet?

Now that I've beaten it, I definitely think it's the best in the series. I can't wait for what's next. :)
  13. For The King

No final fantsy character

No offense, but that's sort of a silly reason not to buy a KH game is it not? I mean, do you play KH for FF? Or the series itself?
  14. For The King

Yup, that's exactly how I feel as well. :P
  15. For The King

How so? If you don't mind me asking. I personally think they are trying to make Disney a bigger aspect than before, from everything I've seen from BBS it looks like Disney is far more involved with the story and game than it was in previous games.
  16. For The King

I would hate if they reduced Disney, Disney was what attracted me to the series more so than the FF aspect. While it was nice to have FF characters it doesn't bother me they've been using them less, as long as they don't get rid of them completely I see no issue. FF has always sort of taken back...
  17. For The King

Who's gonna be your favorite character in BBS?

I would probably have to say King Mickey. :) [/totally not biased]
  18. For The King

As am I, one or two FF character here and there is fine with me. But I might be biased because I prefer the Disney aspect of KH a tad more. :P
  19. For The King

What trailer do you prefer?

Simple & Clean It seemed more professional. The editing was much better, and the music made it more emotional than the one before. It actually gave me chills and got me a little teary which the other failed to do. I am glad they released the new version, I thought they were half assing the...
  20. For The King

Just One More Month...

I really need to get to Gamestop and put money down on it. I've been putting it off for some reason, but I the procrastinating needs to stop. Either way I am getting this game first day. Can't believe it's almost here! :D
Back