• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dark Wing

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

I think that's because KH1 and KH2 scenes are rendered in engine (with a few exceptions) while the preexisting scenes from Days are prerendered and were lifted straight from the DS game and upscaled like with Re:COM. wish they would have put in that extra little bit of effort and rendered all...
  2. Dark Wing

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

except at the end mickey says to Aqua, "With this key and Sora's in the realm of light, we're gonna close this door." and she shows no real reaction to basically being told Sora has the keyblade now either which makes her reaction in Blank Points even stranger
  3. Dark Wing

News ► UPDATE: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes pricing error fixed, themes now free

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes appear to be mistakenly priced seems to be fixed now (in canada at least). just downloaded the aqua theme
  4. Dark Wing

News ► UPDATE: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes pricing error fixed, themes now free

Re: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue themes appear to be mistakenly priced the fact that you need to download them rather than being able to just install them from the disc like 1.5 and 2.5 kinda irks me
  5. Dark Wing

best way to utilize APP?

I have a single Attack Prize Plus skill medal that I would like to use but I'm afraid of wasting it on a bad medal. what properties should a medal have to get the most out of this skill?
  6. Dark Wing

SPECULATION: Drop Bar Missing in KINGDOM HEARTS HD Dream Drop Distance Footage

maybe the drop bar disappears during combat so you can't drop in the middle of a fight?
  7. Dark Wing

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

I don't think that's quite right. I hear "only your heart is hollow enough to be a demon's"
  8. Dark Wing

New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

Re: New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage anyone else notice how in the ending for Birth by Sleep they refer to A Fragmentary Passage (A.K.A. BBS VOL. 2) as 0.5 but the title as seen as part of the HD collection renumbered it to 0.2?
  9. Dark Wing

The World that Never Was glitch

found an interesting glitch in TWTNW with Riku. just off of the large room after the entrance to the world, there's a hallway with a pipe you can slide along and then a green light that super jump's you up to a blue portal in the floor that connects back to the top of the large room. I randomly...
  10. Dark Wing

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event Footage!

such a tease showing the audience reaction to the KH3 footage that the rest of the world is apparently never going to see T_T
  11. Dark Wing

Exp Walker fixed?

did they fix the game in 2.5 so you can't abuse exp walker? I tied down my analog sticks and after a while terra stops running but the camera still spins.
  12. Dark Wing

collector's trophy glitch?

thinking about it, perhaps collecting all the stickers before creating clear data for at least 2 other character's is why it didn't work... edit: that must have been it. just got the last sticker on my beginner ventus save and the trophy popped up like normal. that trophy took 4 hours longer to...
  13. Dark Wing

cool. thanks for the tip. already started up ventus on beginner. should be able to speed my way thru by the end of the night. I was doing a simultaneous playthrough of all character but I made sure to collect all the sticker's for each character before beating each of their stories so I only had...
  14. Dark Wing

the collector's trophy requires you find all the stickers in BBS. I've done that but it's not triggering. has anyone else encountered this? or am I just missing something? I have every sticker with each character, all 140 points in my sticker book, I tried checking the report with each character...
  15. Dark Wing

Game freezes at Xemnas' first fight

I tried this out of curiosity since i've heard no many complaints about and wanted to confirm if it's a thing but my game never froze. I also have yet to experience this problem with the reaction commands at the beginning of the last Xemnas fight as well...
  16. Dark Wing

Strange glitch in 2.5

if you not getting voices during the cutscenes, it's likely the PS3 is configured for 5.1 surround sound output but is only hooked up to stereo. since in a surround sound setup the voices generally come thru the center speaker, the lack of said speaker means no voices.
  17. Dark Wing

Ultima recipe help

are you in real twilight town or data twilight town?
  18. Dark Wing

Simultaneous Playthrough Guide

here's the timeline for people who want something more visual
  19. Dark Wing

1000 Heartless?

I always make an extra save just before the 1000 heartless battle for that reason
  20. Dark Wing

Question about obtaining the secret episodes

I can't remember if this was the case in the original game or not. can you unlock the secret episodes (refers to both of them. I can't remember the proper name for each) by playing all 3 characters simultaneously? or is it one of those things where you gotta finish each character's story from...
Back