• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Abortion - Pro life or pro choice?

Ok, if there is a thread on this, I couldn't find it, so I assume it has been lost in the depths of inactivity. So guys, what do you think? Do you believe abortion should be illegalised? Females, would you get an abortion? If yes, under what circumstances?
  2. Z

Your dream partner?

Hi KHI. I was wondering what would be the characteristics of your ideal partner - and no, it doesn't have to be realistic.
  3. Z

Burga banned in France

The burga (the item of clothing worn by Muslim women to cover their faces when in public) has been banned in France, with other European countries showing support to follow France. On one hand it is religious intolerance. On the other hand it is supporting equal gender rights. Opinions...
  4. Z

Do you believe in true love?

I'm curious as to whether or not you guys believe in true love or not. Same with 'love at first sight', 'soulmates' etc. Do you believe there is someone out there that you are destined to be with? And do you believe that love is forever?
  5. Z

Team Fortess 2 - Engineer Update

Does anyone else here play TF2, and what do you think about the Engineer Update? Four new items, I have two of them, Frontier Justice and Gunslinger, and none of them are that good really, I prefer the regular shotgun and wrench. Does anyone else have the other two, they look quite good...
  6. Z

Fanfiction ► Kairi's First Day [One-shot][Implied SoKai]

Title: Kairi's First Day Author: Me (ZiggyK) Status: One-shot Word count: 3,445. Pairings: Implied SoKai Okay, it's been awhile since I've done some fanfiction, so it's a little rusty but feel free to critique it or whatever, constructive criticism is always welcome. I don't really like...
Back