• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ChrisP

Fanfiction ► Saviors of Destiny

Saviors of Destiny Chad’s Story Chapter 1: Source of Power Chad opened his eyes. He got up and looked around. Chad was a simple, sixteen year old teenager. He had green eyes and long, black hair that spiked a bit throughout. He was a Caucasian and had a small tan to his skin color. He was...
  2. ChrisP

Fanfiction ► Key To The Heart

For those who have actually been reading my fanfic (first of all, I'd like to thank you), and wondering why this hasn't been updated, is because I'm taking a break for it. Hopefully I'll come back to it and finish it (I was probably only going to write 10-15 chapters anyway). But the good news...
  3. ChrisP

Do you think Sora will fall into the darkness in KH3D?

I don't think it would happen although I'd like to see it.
  4. ChrisP

Fanfiction ► Rapture (BBS/Bioshock)

Impressive job! Looking forward for more!
  5. ChrisP

Fanfiction ► KH Divergence: Beacons of Hope

Nice job! :) I'm excited that they'll finally be going to the first Disney world. Some criticism; I noticed that some of the dialogue (especially at the end) was a little hard to follow since several characters were involved and talking at the same time and I didn't know exactly who was talking...
  6. ChrisP

I actually wrote tonight. I haven't the past week (because of MvC3 :P) but I finished three pages of Chapter 5. So, still a long way to go but I'm liking the way this chapter is going so far :)
  7. ChrisP

Fanfiction ► Rapture (BBS/Bioshock)

I love it so far! Suspense and tension builds up well and you are doing a nice job incorporating the characters into this situation. Also, the KH/Bioshock connection is working well so far. I can't really say anything bad about it aside from common grammar and puncuation mistakes. Nice job...
  8. ChrisP

Here's Chapter Four!! Took me a while to get my connection back on. Enjoy :D I started the first three pages of Chapter Five but unfortunately, I disliked where I was going with the chapter so I decided to start it over. So now I'm starting Chapter Five from scratch
  9. ChrisP

I like it :) Nice job Eventua! Just to let you know, a lot of times throughout your writing, I noticed that "to" should be "too". Besides that, I don't have much criticism XD Keep up the good work :D I'm not sure what you should do next but I think you should decide. You'd probably be a better...
  10. ChrisP

Where did the door come from?

Do you mean the door from the Drive to the Heart or what? Lol...
  11. ChrisP

I finished Chapter 4 but its on my main computer and I have no internet connection on it for the moment, so I'm going to wait until my dad fixes it tomorrow to post Chapter 4. In the meantime, I can get a head start on Chapter 5 though :D Exciting twists in Chapter 4...thats all I can say for...
  12. ChrisP

KH: BBS Aqua Hair and Age

Like someone posted above, Nomura stated it in an interview that since time flows differently in the RoD, Aqua didn't experience the ten years that she has been in the RoD. As for your second question, no, I would expect that nothing would change...
  13. ChrisP

Should there be partners in kh3d? or not?

No partners aside from something like a D-Link. I think that could be okay if they did it the right way.
  14. ChrisP

Wow, another great job Eventua! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for part 2 :) Lmao @ the last line XD
  15. ChrisP

Secret 'forgotting' KH2 scene!

Since it's very unlikely to happen, it's obviously not that important so its kind of neat but it doesn't matter at all XD
  16. ChrisP

We aren't getting 3D soon!

I think it will be available in late November or December in Japan and then released everywhere else in early 2012.
  17. ChrisP

DDD for PSP

I don't think they will make a version for the PSP. Mostly because the 3D effects for the 3DS could make the PSP version look inferior although most fans probably won't care for the 3D effects and won't want to pay for the 3DS. Nintendo probably won't allow it though. So I only see this game...
  18. ChrisP

Thanks! I started Chapter 4 a bit more yesterday but not even close to finishing it lol.
  19. ChrisP

Will Xehanort have the powers of both Xehanort Hartless and Xemnas? Read all the post

I doubt he showed his true powers in BBS so as MX, he's probably still extremely strong. I think he may have the strength of Xemnas and Ansem SoD, but I don't think he will have their powers. While it is a possibility, I think MX will have his own moves. I'm sure he will match up to be worthy of...
  20. ChrisP

Finally, without further ado, Chapter 3 :D Took me a while to write this. Longest chapter so far...Hope you all enjoy!! (Finally at the lesser stages of my sickness :cool:)
Back