• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dale

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

Just found the picture on Instagram :DDDDDD maybe we'll get a months apart release from the Japanese one!!!
  2. Dale

Kingdom Hearts 3D DLC?

Hey guys been a while since i've posted a thread, just wondering here if the game might support downloadable content in the later months of it being released, what do u think we'll get? Critical Mode New Worlds New Keyblades etc always good to hear what other people think too :)
  3. Dale

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Secret Ending(possible spoilers?)

My overactive imagination is on over drive, due to boredom. Is anyone else, like seriously wanting this to happen? I picture a scene where they come out of the realm of sleep and similar to when Aqua goes up to Ventus Sora has his head bowed In the Mysterious Tower, he looks up we see yellow...
  4. Dale

[THEORY] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Version Two, Worlds and Boxart

Didnt really word mine right, more like the Realm of Sleep connected to Sora's heart gets transformed into some kind of Pre Kingdom Hearts 2 where everything happens like the above.
  5. Dale

[THEORY] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Version Two, Worlds and Boxart

Ok guys I just saw the box art and funnily enough while I saw it I was also watching Birth By Sleep Volume 2 trailer, now my mind got bonked when i thought about it, Ok so we can all assume Sora falls to darkness because the Pain connected to him is too unbearable so he falls into a deep sleep...
  6. Dale

[Spoilers] KH3D Famitsu Scans~!

Awesome to wake up to on my birthday thanks guys :)
  7. Dale

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

I hope theres at least guards or something to help frollo capture Esmerelda in the court of miracles which has a stunning lack of...
  8. Dale

IT does look gourgeous, those scenes are amazing, wish if they do do a HD remake they use these styles, and sorry Ethy haha I got wrapped up with the trailer and the awesomeness XD
  9. Dale

Hope everyone elses' bodies are ready for another world on friday :') what a trailer what a wekk :D
  10. Dale

Please let him be good and a whole :(
  11. Dale

My hope is that they all have grudges against Xemnas/Xehanort so they join to defeat him.
  12. Dale

My favourite scenes are both of Lea with Ienzo and Aelus and in Disney Castle :3 Im still quite proud of the sig i made from a screenshot of Lea at Disney Castle :)
  13. Dale

I mean I'll take the game with English Subtitiles and Japanese Dialogue to play it! Screw the English voice acting to play it in 3 months :D
  14. Dale

I hope this game comes out in the US and Europe relatively soon after the Japanese release date to avoid spoiling walkthroughs, Im gonna say that if the game comes out in March say 5th or 15th inbetween, then April or May or even the end of March are possibilities especially if Nomura was...
  15. Dale

So its fair to say Lea, Ienzo and Aelus are back in their original forms thank god their not on Xehanorts side, which reminds me... I wonder if we'll see Larxene Marluxia or demyx anywhere.
  16. Dale

Spoilers! Kingdom Hearts HD collection overshadowed in 8 Minute PV?

Im guessing pretty much all of the communty has saw the 8 minute pv, as well as the middle section of the CGI with scenes from Kingdom hearts past, Im just gonna pitch this here and say square wouldnt go to that length unless they were hinting at a HD collection, Let me know what you guys think :)
  17. Dale

Whens the Famitsu scan due btw? I mean is it supposed to show us yet another world? :)
  18. Dale

Guys you know the CG parts of the story mid way though the trailer, I wonder if thats foreshadowing a KH HD collection...
  19. Dale

I hope so, this can take so many different directions, you theorist guys are never gonna guess the plot XD
  20. Dale

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Haha why not include Aqua and Xion in the mix of reactions :'D
Back