• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dale

Kingdom Hearts 3D DLC?

Hey guys been a while since i've posted a thread, just wondering here if the game might support downloadable content in the later months of it being released, what do u think we'll get? Critical Mode New Worlds New Keyblades etc always good to hear what other people think too :)
  2. Dale

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Secret Ending(possible spoilers?)

My overactive imagination is on over drive, due to boredom. Is anyone else, like seriously wanting this to happen? I picture a scene where they come out of the realm of sleep and similar to when Aqua goes up to Ventus Sora has his head bowed In the Mysterious Tower, he looks up we see yellow...
  3. Dale

[THEORY] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Version Two, Worlds and Boxart

Ok guys I just saw the box art and funnily enough while I saw it I was also watching Birth By Sleep Volume 2 trailer, now my mind got bonked when i thought about it, Ok so we can all assume Sora falls to darkness because the Pain connected to him is too unbearable so he falls into a deep sleep...
  4. Dale

Spoilers! Kingdom Hearts HD collection overshadowed in 8 Minute PV?

Im guessing pretty much all of the communty has saw the 8 minute pv, as well as the middle section of the CGI with scenes from Kingdom hearts past, Im just gonna pitch this here and say square wouldnt go to that length unless they were hinting at a HD collection, Let me know what you guys think :)
  5. Dale

New Worlds?

hey guys been a good week just curious too know if they're releasing any news on worlds in DDD that we dont know of.
  6. Dale

TGS times

hey guys just curious what times Square and the other companies are showing and opening theatres and booths on the 15th.
  7. Dale

3D Fan Art?

Hey guys just a quick message from an impatient fan, I know we have artists among the members on this forums so I call them to show us what Fan art they have drawn up or created I inspire them to post their art here so people can sate their appetites in anticipation for the upcoming TGS news...
  8. Dale

Kingdom Hearts 2 + Birth By sleep = 3D?

Ok guys this is just a quick thing Ive been thinking about, Right in Kingdom Hearts 2 there was a certain dynamic flow to the gameplay, it was fast paced, flashy and flowed really well but it was all jumbled up with Drive forms etc. Now In Birth By we had a more structured way of game play with...
  9. Dale

Traverse Town Partner Speculation

Ok guys been wanting to do a thread like this since the magazine came out and here goes, well the magazine that came out a while ago with a article of a demo (?) in traverse town with Kingdom Hearts 3D had a playable Sora if im not mistaken and two partners whose names were censored by the...
  10. Dale

HD Remasters Development

Ok after that Issue of Famitsu we know they're highly considering HD remasters of previous games, what i'd like to know is how long it will take for them to do and which games they would include obviously KH1 KH2 but im wondering about Re:com as well.
  11. Dale

News Drought

I dont wanna pester anyone, but HOW LONG IS THIS NEWS DROUGHT GOING TO LAST? :'( I know no ones gonna know, but it would be good to just speculate with people who are wiser than I.
Back