• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Magnus

Mortal Kombat 11

Konfirmed Kharakters: Baraka Cassie Cage Cetrion D’Vorah Erron Black Frost Geras Jacqui Briggs Jade Jax Johnny Cage Kabal Kano Kitana Kollector Kotal Kahn Kung Lao Liu Kang Noob Saibot Raiden Scorpion Skarlet Sonya Sub Zero Pre-Order Bonus: Shao Kahn Kombat Pack 1: Shang Tsung TBC TBC TBC...
  2. Magnus

SoulCalibur | SoulCalibur 6 [Welcome Back to the Stage of History]

SoulCalibur VI has been announced! Due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam in 2018. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBSRlq6udyw About History hides away more than one truth… Soulcalibur VI represents the latest entry in the premier weapons-based, head-to-head fighting series...
  3. Magnus

Okami HD coming to PS4/XBO/Steam

Release date: December 12 Price: $20 / €20 Physical: Yes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGy72yX5pe8
  4. Magnus

PS Vita turns 5 years old today

Happy birthday, PS Vita! Time flies! It's already been five years since the system was first released in Japan.
  5. Magnus

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite announced (PS4/XB1/PC) 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQ_l1XHL_g
  6. Magnus

Yakuza Kiwami and Yakuza 6 confirmed for western release!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xThhJ0zltU Yakuza Kiwami is a remake of the first Yakuza game using the Yakuza 0 engine. Speaking of which, Yakuza 0 is releasing next month and is a prequel to the entire series. Yakuza 0 includes four classic arcade games by SEGA as an added bonus. These are...
  7. Magnus

WipEout Omega Collection (HD/Fury/2048)

Anyone else excited for this? I just bought 2048 on sale for Vita, but I'll double dip for sure! This series is now officially the only Sony owned IP to have been on every single PlayStation console to date, including handhelds. There was never a Gran Turismo on Vita, nor an Ape Escape. And...
  8. Magnus

How about Kingdom Hearts x Dragon Quest?

I feel like they could easily make an entire game based on this concept in the future. The graphical styles of Dragon Quest XI and Kingdom Hearts III seem very compatible!
  9. Magnus

Space Channel 5 is coming to VR

スペースチャンネル5 VR ウキウキ★ビューイング ショー First Sonic Mania and now this. Feels good.
  10. Magnus

Another terrorist attack in France - more than 70 people killed, over 100 injured

'Many dead' as lorry hits crowd in Nice - BBC News So sad.
  11. Magnus

Final Fantasy - "And so their quest began"

Originally released in late 1987 for the Nintendo Family Computer in Japan, the original Final Fantasy game became a major turning point for Square. Facing the imminent threat of bankruptcy, this game was intended to be the company's swansong but unexpectedly turned out to be successful enough...
  12. Magnus

Crystal Defenders

I'm currently trying to decide whether to buy it on PS3 or not as it's currently on sale. On the other hand, I feel like trophies aside this game seems much more appropriate for mobile devices. But then I read that the Plus-version has apparently been pulled from the iTunes store? Of course, I...
  13. Magnus

Mana / Seiken Densetsu Series

Final Fantasy Adventure is an action RPG and was originally released back in 1991. It was remade as Adventures of Mana in Japan earlier this year and due to fan demand and also to kick off the 25th anniversary celebrations of the Mana series, we are bringing the PS Vita version of Adventures...
  14. Magnus

Michael Jackson

Apologies if this is not the right sub-forum for this discussion, but I thought it seems like a good fit since it's a rather complicated, controversial and rather heavy subject. I've always loved his music and felt like he deserved the benefit of the doubt in regards to all those allegations...
  15. Magnus

Dragon Quest Builders confirmed for EU/NA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iSRidjaAWw
  16. Magnus

GameTrailers is dead, long live Easy Allies

DEFY Media has decided to shut down GameTrailers. GT Time, Final Bosman and their video reviews were amazing. Going to miss them. :frown:
  17. Magnus

Kojima Productions is no more? Kojima to leave Konami?

Konami have erased all traces of Kojima Productions. The logo and the text "A Hideo Kojima Game" has been removed from all official MGS websites. On top of that, it has been revealed that Kojima is no longer an executive at Konami as of April 1st. Kojima will no longer be a Konami executive...
  18. Magnus

Square Enix to celebrate SaGa 25th Anniversary

Square Enix have opened up a new website dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the SaGa series. Not much else is known at this point, but it appears that we might find out more on February 19th. SAGA?? 25?? - SQUARE ENIX
  19. Magnus

Capcom continues to dig their own grave

Capcom now says "social" games are the future (read meaning mobile, web browser and digital console games). They also add that monetisation (read microtransactions and DLC) will be a vital part of this future too. Rest in peace, Capcom. Source
Back