• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dross263

Afterfall Insanity for $1... If 10 Million Pre-Orders are Placed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrwCd4oeuXc&feature=player_embedded#! Okay, so basically this guys are selling their originally $10 game for $1, and give %10 to charity only if they hit 10M pre-orders, and if they don't hit their mark, they will give every $ to charity and sell the game at...
  2. Dross263

Fable III on PC (Steam & Games for Windows Live)

Source: Fable III Gets Steamy News | Video Game Event News, Latest Trailers | GameTrailers.com You see what they did there? I'm not looking forward to this game on PC, I just felt like posting this. I'm not a big Fable follower since the 2nd one was released, and people keep saying that the...
  3. Dross263

(PC Gaming) Razer or SteelSeries?

Okay, so I've been saving money for like, 5 years (no kidding) and I finally have enough money to buy a 7.1 gaming headset, but I'm between these two: Razer Megalodon & SteelSeries 7H. That's why I need someone to advice me on this, I'd really hate spending $130+ bucks on a headset that's not...
Back