• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Delsan

Until Dawn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdWelbl9B9w Until Dawnâ„¢ | PS4 Games | PlayStation http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/13/until-dawn-rebooted-for-ps4-and-its-terrifying
  2. Delsan

Help/Support ► Is My Laptop Screwed?

So last night I split tea on my laptop. I reacted quickly, but since this was my first laptop, I wasn't sure what to do at first. I'm sure I did the right things: I immediately shut it off, washed the keyboard with a wet cloth and put it upside down. After I was sure the tea was out I tried...
  3. Delsan

Telltale's The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Coming December 20, 2016

----- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DO0l_hwoQ8&list=UUF0t9oIvSEc7vzSj8ZF1fbQ
  4. Delsan

Expect a wait between Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV

Not sure which section this belongs in but I thought I'd post it here. Source: Expect a Wait Between Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV - IGN Which will come first? Discuss.
  5. Delsan

Film ► Divergent Series

I thought it'd be best to start a thread after a teaser trailer for Divergent was revealed at this years VMA's. I've been a fan of the series since the first book came out. A lot of people are comparing it to the Hunger Games, but to be honest this series is so much better (at least I think it...
  6. Delsan

Help/Support ► Not sure what to bring for MA permit test

I'm in the process of getting my learners permit and I was wondering what alternative forms the RMV accepts as proof of signature and proof of residency. I turned 18 last February but I still live with my parents and have no bills in my name or checks. And before anyone mentions it, yes I have...
  7. Delsan

How do you feel about spoilers?

(unless you have watched the first half of Doctor Who season 7 don't highlight spoilers) I had an interesting conversation with my sister the other day. I was watching Doctor Who (Amy and Rory's farewell episode) and she came in. I paused the episode quickly because I knew she hadn't watched...
  8. Delsan

San Francisco Woman Apprehends Burglar with Bear Spray, live tweets the Incident

I thought this article was pretty hilarious. San Francisco Woman Apprehends Burglar with Bear Spray, Live-tweets the Incident | Work + Money - Yahoo! Shine (with tweets: Sonya Yu: Woman live-tweets break-in as she attacks burglar with bear spray and a samurai sword | Mail Online) For the lazy:
  9. Delsan

Cartoon/TV ► Girl Meets World

‘Girl Meets World’ — Boy Meets World Sequel Series at Disney Channel - TVLine First they buy LucasFilm and now this? Disney's on a roll lmao. As the article said, the show's going to be titled "Girl Meets Word" as it focuses on Topanga's and Corey's teenage daughter. They're currently working...
  10. Delsan

Earthquake in Maine...

Anybody else in New England feel it? Apparently it was a 4.5. At first, I thought the tremor was something to do with the wind turbines they were putting in my town. But like five minutes after it happened Facebook exploded with posts about it. Turned on the news and it turns out a lot of...
  11. Delsan

Help/Support ► What to do for a seagull with a broken wing?

It's been at least a half hour since I came home from work and saw a seagull roaming my backyard with a broken wing. I'm not sure what to do with it. Apparently, it's been in my backyard for a while now because my mom saw it down the street when she walked our dog at least four hours ago; it...
  12. Delsan

What We Become

The first chapter of a novel I plan to publish in the future. I was originally going to post one chapter, but I may post more if I get good feedback. One ~ BLAKE When the world was on the brink of destruction and the apocalypse was inevitable, there was only one word invading my thoughts...
  13. Delsan

Dream Drop Distance vs. Birth by Sleep

I was going to put this in the spoiler section, but since this is about the games gameplay as well, I thought I'd put it here. So use spoiler tags for any story elements. Okay. Both games revolutionized the series, whether it be their core gameplay or taking the series' story to new lengths...
  14. Delsan

Story Confusion

This has no spoilers, but it's just a small question. I thought the game would be like BBS and have the stories for each character in a certain order. But what was said in Traverse Town about the worlds being mirrored pretty much meant they had different storylines right? I thought this was the...
  15. Delsan

Film ► Paranormal Activity 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XOG1lXjM4&feature=player_detailpage There's no info on the plot yet, only that it takes place in 2011 and one of the main characters is named Alex. The trailer says its supposedly keeping continuity from the second film, but I'm not sure how that's gonna be...
  16. Delsan

Help/Support ► Writing Trouble

I'm not sure if you would've guessed, but I've been an aspiring writer since what, eight years old? Since then, I've written a lot of stories (usually 30-50 pages). The only problem I have is that I normally don't finish them...as in I get bored after a while and come up with another idea. This...
  17. Delsan

The Walking Dead Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtkkHAmgYWs&feature=player_detailpage From someone who bought the season pass, this is an awesome game you shouldn't miss. The first episode alone is only about 3-4 hours (unless you replay to see some outcome of other decisions (and I have)), but I found myself...
  18. Delsan

Help/Support ► Why can't I connect to the internet with my 3DS?

This is a problem I've been having for a few days now. For some reason, I can't connect to my 3DS, but I can connect to the internet with my other systems just fine. I wonder if any other 3DS users are experiencing problems like this? I forgot to mention that on the connection test, the 3DS...
  19. Delsan

Are all of 3D's cutscenes voiced?

I've been wondering this for a while now.
  20. Delsan

Help/Support ► Video Problem on Google Chrome

My issue basically is that videos that I play are slower. For example, videos that I watch on youtube are out of sync with the audio. Videos just run slower than usual and its been really annoying me lately. I've had this problem for a few months now and I always assumed it was my slow computer...
Back