• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

XIII Order update list

o-o errr..wasn't there suppose to be one more female member?
  2. J

Fusion question

ok..so..will Sora be able to fuse in Atlantica, Tron, Pride Lands, Halloween Town or any other world where his physical appearance changes? oO; sorry if this has been asked already. But does anyone have any theories on it?
  3. J

Worlds we aint seen yet

¬¬ he had a boss and heartless inside him and you could go back to him anytime u wanted...somewhat. i concider him a world, now Winnie The Pooh. I don't concider a world!
  4. J

Worlds we aint seen yet

o___o Ok. so. if their bringin back all the worlds from KH1 does that mean we have to go through Tarzan and Alice in Wonderland again? orrr is Pride Rock taking the place of Tarzan or something. and what bout Peterpan? o__o; actually im askin does anyone thing we'll see scans of those worlds or...
  5. J

Question and a small noticed thing

actually i do *rarely on this forum. and is at work.* and please don't use lololololol makes ya seem no0bish o-o;
  6. J

=3 and theres yer comparisons!
  7. J

duh. but the world name is unknown so folks jus call it Deep Dive for now
  8. J

ok. im not sure if this was made official so correct me if im wrong. it was said a long while ago that KH2 would have Night and Day right? or was that jus an idea at the time or did i get something mixed up. because i read the theory about Twilight Town and Deep Dive being connect, and it could...
  9. J

The number of Final Fantasy Characters

o_o why no dearists this isn't telling how many are confirmed dearests: u__u damn you BUT! i do have a small opinion on it. Ok Numora said in a interview fa fa away, sayin that there will be 5 <- count em, 5. new FF characters and im startin to think that is bull~! becuz, Auron, Seifer...
Back