• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Possible New Screens

Nothing interesting in them really, but 8 random screens found on Squre's EU's KHBbS page. They SAID they were new... but hey, it gives a chance to people who ay not have seen them before if they aren't
  2. W

5 Neverland Screens

Not sure if they're new, but these just popped up on the Kingdom Hearts FB page They look new to me...
  3. W

1Up Blog Update

The Making of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep - Art Direction We've moved from the Battle System to the Art Direction now ^_^ If you can't see the page, I suggest hitting the stop button. It always worked for me when I'm using IE and try to look at 1Up There's the text if doing what I suggested...
  4. W

Not much news but...

Birth By Sleep will be playable at Games Con, which I know, isn't really much news, but I couldn't see it around. Of course, there's also going to be the brand new trailer, and maybe some of the other trailers that are on the NA site and still locked. Anyways, this might be our chance to see if...
  5. W

No Infrastructure For BbS

Exactly as the title says.So yeah... PlayStation Games - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
  6. W

Collector's Edition Now Available In Portugal and Greece

Just confirmed - thanks to your feedback and support, the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Special Edition will also now be available to buy in Portugal and Greece! Check with your local retailers soon! Welcome to Facebook Maybe if NA has a BbS Facebook page, ask about the Collector's Edition...
Back