• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Woot got it!

For those of you like myself that didn't preorder, go to your local 24/7 Walmart, the electronics guy just pulled one out of his stock that's to be put out at 9am for me. I guess the first batch will all have the AR cards cause mine came with it. Got it at 12:36am Eastern time in New Jersey...
  2. S

Just brainstorming..

*!!Coded Spoilers!!* Alright, so I was bored and got to thinking, and than I remembered an interview of Nomura's from before RE:Coded was released. He said somewhere, that we should pay attention in RE:Coded because he scattered hints to what 3D is throughout it. What were the hints? Anybody...
  3. S

Post your stats, progress, percentage, etc.

Hey ladies and gents. Here we can share our stats and debug reports. I'll start off. :) Stats: Hours played: 47:35:43 Total Exp Earned: 5,562,894 Level: 87 Strength: 200 (Max) Magic: 198 Defense: 200 (Max) Luck: 9 Debug Report progress: Trophies: 22/30 Collection: 98% Story: 100% Enemy...
  4. S

Selling more than 1 item at a time ?

Alright so I'm just wondering, I have 300+ Wind Dives in my stock. When I go to sell them at the Merchant or Moogle shop, it only allows to sell "1 x Qty" at a time.. Obviously that would take all day..... Please tell me theres something I'm missing and your able to sell them all at once...
  5. S

FINALLY FREAKIN DID IT!

Sorry, no idea where I'm suppose to post this but the boss is kinda spoilerish so posting it here! I FINALLY FREAKING BEAT VANITAS SENTIMENT ON PROUD MODE WITH TERRA! Sorry for caps, just extremely excited! (Took me 5 freakin hours to beat this guy over the course of two days!) That was the...
  6. S

About this interview..

Alright so I don't know if this has been posted before but I don't see it in any threads that I've looked through so I'm just going to post it. Note in this interview that Noruma says: When he says, "Will become a key to the story after this one", and "Thats also a riddle connected to the next...
Back