• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. theaquaman

check out my vid!

I made a mashup video on SKyfall by adele and Take care by drake.. it starts 30 seconds in... enjoy! Take Care and Let the Skyfall - YouTube
  2. theaquaman

Tron easter egg-Anyone notice this?

anyone notice the mcp in the ceiling of the tron legacy world? I love noticing kh easter eggs....speaking of, if you've noticed any others from any other game post them!
  3. theaquaman

Regain Block?

some of the boss battles are literally impossible. Is their a way to get regain block like in bbs?
  4. theaquaman

G4 Reviews 3D

4.5/5 not bad! Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review for 3DS - G4tv
  5. theaquaman

kh1 sora and riku?

when sora and riku are fighting ursula in the new trailer, it looks like they have kh 1 outfits on....anyone agree???
  6. theaquaman

KH on ign again

Not only did Ign Put out the 8 minute trailer online but It was featured in the ign daily fix!!! Vita Glitches & Devil May Cry HD Details - IGN Daily Fix 12.20.11 - YouTube The picture of the KHDDD title doesn't have the japanese subtitles... it could prove that the american version is...
  7. theaquaman

BIRTH by sleep

Do you think the title, birth by SLEEP will finally be explained in DREAM drop distnace? i just realized they were connected...maybe birth by sleep means the beginning of finding truth in dreams.... i don't know. What do u all think?
  8. theaquaman

A new enemy.

A lot of people are saying the weird things following sora are party members. I disagree, i think they are new enemeys i took theis screen shot. /Users/evanmcreddie/Desktop/Screen shot 2011-09-14 at 7.46.56 AM.png
  9. theaquaman

KH3D briefly mentioned in IGN daily fix

New Zelda Details & Flash on Apple! - IGN Daily Fix 09.13.11 - YouTube Already news but good to hear again!
  10. theaquaman

more ign stuffff

Tokyo Countdown: Square Enix - Games Feature at IGN
  11. theaquaman

Tech ► Should i wait?

EBGAmes just lowered the price for the 3Ds, and i'm getting one definitely for KH3D but should i wait for KH3D to come out and get it, or buy the system now cause the price drop...?
  12. theaquaman

any chance at all?

DO u guys think their is any chance their might be a teaser for kh3 at tgs? I know it sounds very far fetched but remember how surprised we were at e3 2010 with The announcement for KH3D and KHR:Coded? idk its just a thought....
  13. theaquaman

IGN Daily fix, featuring KHDDD!!!!!!

‪New Modern Warfare 3 & Kingdom Hearts Details - IGN Daily Fix 08.09.11‬‏ - YouTube I think is sums up the Recent News!
  14. theaquaman

rearranging Kingdom Hearts

So yesterday i was really bored so i decided to see what words i can make out of Kingdom Hearts. Now, im pretty sure this is a coincidence but what i made out was, Darksome Night" Im not sure if anyone has done this before but i found it pretty darn interesting! what do u guys think?
  15. theaquaman

Kingdom hearts key blade app!!

The Keyblade iPhone App. Yes, you read the title right. An app on keyblades! Bryan Tremblay and the team at TangoDown Studios are creating an iPhone app on designed keyblades. The app allows you go through all the keyblades within the Kingdom Hearts Saga (including Final Mixes). This app also...
  16. theaquaman

check out me playing fate of the unknown!

i just had a recitle and i played the song... it starts at around 12 seconds! YouTube - Fate of the Unknown
  17. theaquaman

Hayden Panettiere...

I was on Haydens IMBD and it said she was kiari and xion in KHBBS.. im asking if this is true, and if you think she is going to be in future games...
  18. theaquaman

When...?

We haven't gotten any new info on KHDDD lately, so i was wondering if any of you know when we might get a new trailer...
  19. theaquaman

Best commands?

what are the best commands and how do you get them?
  20. theaquaman

Worlds in BBSV2

Do you think Numora would want to have new worlds in BBSV2... if so what ones?!?!?
Back