• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dr_Mario64

Help/Support ► Am I being too picky?

I genuinely want to know, because it seems like none of the women I've met have gotten a huge reaction out of me; including the three I've actually tried dating (which have ranged in quality from "slightly above average" to "DEAR GOD WHY?!"). Even just casually walking around in public, the best...
  2. Dr_Mario64

News ► Apparently this is a thing now...

Because any half-sane woman wants to paint her face like Ursula
  3. Dr_Mario64

Anyone know a good grinding spot in 3D?

I'm on Traverse Town for the second time and having a considerable amount of trouble w/ Sora's boss fight. I can only assume this is due to underleveling. What's the best grinding spot up to this point?
  4. Dr_Mario64

In Defense of Linear Gameplay...

If you'll pardon my language, I couldn't help noticing that some people were bitching a few months after the release of Skyward Sword about how "linear" the gameplay was; about how few secrets and side-quests there are. But I ask everyone to consider this: what difference does it make? Now, I...
  5. Dr_Mario64

Hello, Interwebz!

I bring greetings from the world of busyness and laziness! Sorry, I haven't shown my face in eons. School, deer hunting, Super Mario 3D Land, Zelda's 25th Anniversary, and Skyward Sword kept me busy for quite some time, but when I saw the article about the 3 Musketeers I just had to post. So...
  6. Dr_Mario64

Having a bit of a dilema...

Howdy-doody! Sorry for being lazy w/ my posting lately. I couldn't come up with many things to talk about. Anyhoo, I noticed there was a bit of a post-famine on khi, so I decided I might as well make your lives interesting (read: torturous. jk! XD) Well, before I start rambling, I should...
  7. Dr_Mario64

KHIII Is Coming In 2099!

...And Square Enix told me to tell you: HAPPY BELATED APRIL FOOLS! Just kidding! ;) I thought it would be funny because the 3DS's calendar only goes up to 2099. I actually made this post for an entirely different reason. You see, I was bored so I decided to fiddle w/ the Mii Maker on my 3DS...
  8. Dr_Mario64

Thinking of starting a kh let's play

Here's the deal. I wanted to do something to show my loyalty for the series, so I figured "What better than a let's play?" Granted, I've never done one or any sort of video editing before, but I watched some tutorials on YouTube and it seems simple enough. What's your guys opinion? Note...
  9. Dr_Mario64

Which Disney music do you enjoy most?

Alright, I know this may have shown up before. Feel free to shoot me if it has. In any case, let's get on with this. We all know Disney music is epic, so why don't you share what you feel is the most epic and why you like it. As of now, my personal favorite is the music used in Hansel and...
  10. Dr_Mario64

Fanfiction ► Request Time!

Good morrow, writers and writing fans alike! In case it isn't obvious from the title I am suffering from a severe case of B.D.S (Brain Dead Syndrome. lol) As any creativeology expert will tell you, bds is a condition in which you find yourself not being able to write anything, and the only...
  11. Dr_Mario64

What being is Vanitas?

So, I've been scratching my head over this ever since I saw the scene where Xehanort takes the darkness out of Ven and uses it to create Vanitas. I gave my brain a rest before going on to the next world and I said to myself: "Self?" "Yeah?" "Vanitas is a fascinating character--" "Important...
  12. Dr_Mario64

★Oswald The Lucky Rabbit Fanclub★

Oh! Who's the leader of the club a friend to you and me? O-S-W-A-L-D R-A-B-B-I-T! Okay. It's not fantastic. I know, but I couldn't help myself. If someone comes up with a theme song that's slightly less crappy please let me know. Anyhow, welcome to the-drumroll please... ★Oswald The Lucky...
  13. Dr_Mario64

Any Good Animes?

So here' the deal. I've seen some fairly basic animes like what's shown on Cartoon Network, but I want to get into the real meat and potatoes of the genre. Any suggestions? Where can I find them?
  14. Dr_Mario64

Connection between Xehanort + Keyblade War

Let me start off this discussion by providing a brief overview of Xehanort's plot during bbs. In the past, Xehanort expressed a desire to learn more about the Keyblade War, which he and Eraqus had both taken part in. Eraqus, however, vigorously opposed this idea for unclear reasons. They...
  15. Dr_Mario64

Help/Support ► Any Mac users out there?

So, here's the deal. I currently have a Dell Inspiron with an AMD Sempron and 2 GB of memory. I recently installed Windows 7 on it but it runs outrageously slow. I've been considering switching over to a Macbook due to its better reliability. However, my decision is not yet final. I want to...
  16. Dr_Mario64

New Black and White Vids!

http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/09/22/pokemon-black-first-10-minutes-gameplay?objectid=59687 http://www.ign.com/videos/2010/09/22/pokemon-black-opening-cinematic-gameplay Greetings, fellow Pokedorks! I was just digging around on IGN and I found these somewhat recent videos for pokemon black...
  17. Dr_Mario64

Uh oh...

I recently read on IGN that Pokemon fansites such as cerebii.net are posting videos and screenshots of Pokemon Black and White just as they have done for upcoming games for ages. Where the "uh oh" comes into play is in a nastygram Nintendo sent out to these sites which can be found here...
  18. Dr_Mario64

I shall return...

In case anyone cares, I'll be downloading and installing Windows 7 over the next few days, so don't panic if the critique request thread hasn't been updated. C u soon!
  19. Dr_Mario64

Through The Keyhole: The All New Critique Request Thread!

Good Morrow, fellow writers! Sabrina will be away for a while, so for the time being I will take the helm of issuing critiques. You can post poetry, fan fiction, or whatever you want right here. It doesn't even have to be KH related. Any and all writers are welcome regardless of skill level...
  20. Dr_Mario64

Meet one of the villains in Epic Mickey!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywukfQqKX-g Yikes! *chatters teeth* Think happy thoughts...Nice sandy beach... I must admit that this video scared the wits out of me the first couple times I watched it. Mainly because I have never Mickey or Pluto tortured so cruelly. It lost its affect after...
Back