• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

K3DS Plot?!!

Oh my gosh, I sound like an idiot, but from what I've heard, no info has been released on the plot of KH3DS. Am I wrong? Does anybody have any official info about the plot? If you do, don't forget spoiler tags. I don't need a bunch of angered citizens' f words on my thread.
  2. M

SECRET CHARACTER??? Or undeveloped storyline?

okay, so remember in kh1 when sora is in the secret place and sees the door with no knob, and a man in a red cloak appears in the shadows? Is this an unexplained character, or is he supposed to be an org. XIII member and they changed his look? Discuss and conversate.
  3. M

"FREE THEM FROM THEIR TORMENT?"

okay, so mickey is gonna try to free basically everybody connected to sora. But how do you think he'll free ventus? Ventus fused with vanitas to make the X Blade. The X blade was destroyed. HOW WILL HE FREE VEN??? Feel free to conversate.
  4. M

The Xehanort Saga

thnx everybody for all the help with my vanitas thread. Now, I'm still a bit confused about Xehanort. Anyone intrested can explain and conversate. Thnx.
  5. M

I just don't get Vanitas!!! HELP

I've read all this info about Vanitas, but I just don't get it. Someone explain this to me!! PLEASE POST!
Back