• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Vixx

Its good to be black!

I registered here awhile ago, and left for awhile, but I am glad to be back, posting, and lets get ready for KH3 in hopefully 2014, lol.
  2. Vixx

so i got KH Re:Chain of memories...

so i got KH Re:Chain of memories today and played a little of it, i dont really like the card system and the worlds dont really match the dimensions that KH2 and KH1 had, is the whole game gonna be like this or am i gonna be able to actually explore a whole location without going through doors...
  3. Vixx

Resident Evil Afterlife (spoiler%Pr

Hey, i just saw resident evil afterlife today and it was AWESOME! The acting wasnt the best but it was something, and for it being a movie about the game, then it was actually one of my favs! Wesker makes an appearence and quite a few actually, there are some referances from the games in the...
  4. Vixx

What i think....

I have noticed that the hit fighting games, mortal kombat AND street fighter have had their share of movies...but what about tekken? I think it would work perfectly, tekken is a huge fighting franchise and with the 2010 technology we have now, and stunt doubles...omg...it would be so cool...
  5. Vixx

Serenity

EPIC SONG!!! Also, listen to the whole thing before ya judge it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E4icx7U8Cg So, what do ya think? I stumbled across it today by accident lol
  6. Vixx

Favorite Director

Who is your favorite director? Theres lots of directors out there that made these movies like titanic, what is today...i will also accept authors as an awnser if you dont know the director, like the director of twilight or w/e My favorite director would have to be...tyler perry, it used to be...
  7. Vixx

Site Titles

Can someone post all the site titles on this forum and how many posts you need to get to it. if theres already a post that says it then please link me to it, thanks!
  8. Vixx

Soundtracks

Wow...i just found out you guys have downloadable game tracks, SO COOL! anyways, i wanted to ask you guys, whats your fav soundtracks and from what game, thanks! mine would have to be from spyro year of the dragon, frozen alters is my fav track from it.
  9. Vixx

Your Political Opinion

So, what were your thoughts in this political history...from george washignton to obama. Some questions that i really want your opinions on: Which was your favorite president and WHY? What event in political history may have helped us the most, in your opinion. What event in political history...
  10. Vixx

Beyond Beliefe: Fact or Fiction

This is an extremely under rated show that was shown on scifi channel, its cancelled now, but i remember coming home and watching this every day, basically, its a show that give you 3 scary stories, and throughout the episode you guess which stories are fact and which are fiction, at the end...
  11. Vixx

Hellraiser

So i was watching hellraiser last night, and i forgot how scary it really was...it was more demented and twisted than scary, after watching hellraiser and then hellraiser 2 right after that...i thought to myself...is there a scarier or a more twisted movie than this? I couldn't think of...
  12. Vixx

Most Annoying

So, what is the most Annoying: Enemies, worlds, and bosses My awnser: Enemy=large bodies World=Alice in wonderland Bosses=Sephiroth(OMG)
  13. Vixx

My Character Game

you will make your own character! the format has to be in this: Name:whatever you like Age:whatever you want! Gender:you can make your own Race:you can make your own Class:you can make your own Alignment:good or evil Location:you can make your own Weapon of Choise:you can make...
  14. Vixx

From dusk till dawn

Hey guys, this is a serious post ok...i just got done watching one of the most popular movies out there, from dusk till dawn done by quentin tarantino, what a cheesy movie eh? who else has seen this and thought it was good just before the vampires came out...i thought from the look at it, this...
  15. Vixx

Storm is comin!

Lol, nvm, you can delete this...i didnt notice how dumb this topic was until midget pointed it out
  16. Vixx

TELL MEEEEEEEE.....

So...heres 2 questions i thought of and i wanted to ask you guys since i got bored... question 1: which type of monsters scare you the most: flying monsters land monsters sea monsters question 2: Depending on the type you chose, what monster scares you the most? Heres my awnser: Sea...
  17. Vixx

Greatest RPG and/or MMORPG

Your top 5 greatest rpg/mmorpg games you have ever played. yes kingdom hearts is allowed BUT it can only be one of them and it cannot be numbers 1 or 2! Also you must give a good reason why you chose your number 1! and a video of your number 1 would be nice, maybe some gameplay or an AMV or...
  18. Vixx

The poster above you's deepest, darkest secret...

The title says it, tell me what you think the poster above you's deep dark secret is! (ive always wanted to try these)
  19. Vixx

The poster above you's deepest, darkest secret...

Ive moved this: http://forums.khinsider.com/forum-games/152236-poster-above-yous-deepest-darkest-secret.html#post5189968
  20. Vixx

Vixx's [un]FUNNIES

So... whats the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Back