• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Fallen Prince

A scene from the ending

In the final stages of Sora's story, there's the scene where Xigbar and Xemnas explain what their plan was to Sora about turning all of the Organization members. It's one of my favorite scenes, but every time I watch it, I notice Xigbar's face when Sora proclaims that his friends are his power...
  2. Fallen Prince

Back until spoilers for the next game start showing up :D

Hey guys, it's been a few months since I've been on, I put a block on this website to avoid spoilers for KH3DS, but now that I've beat it, no problem! :D If any of you remember me, I missed you guys, if not, let's hope that we'll generate some crazy insane theories for the future games. Glad...
  3. Fallen Prince

Anime/Manga ► Fairy Tale?

Okay, so I was online looking for a new manga to read and this popped up. I started reading and all i have to say is, WTH?! What universe is this in?! I loved Rave Master but now Plue shows up and Lucy looks remarkably like Ellie to me... Can someone please explain this to me? Is it a prequel...
  4. Fallen Prince

Is YMX Really Evil?

Every time I watch the trailer I think that YMX doesn't seem that evil to me. Does anyone think that maybe YMX is actually the small amount of Master Xehanort's Light given physical form? I don't know why, he just doesn't seem that evil, though he does seem kinda dark, to me.
  5. Fallen Prince

Literacy Obtained From Videogames

So my class is doing a project that we needed to tell where we learned our skills in literacy and I mentioned video games as a source that I use to this day to build my skills in plot development, social skills (i.e. Facebook allowing connections between people who would normally not speak or...
  6. Fallen Prince

Another "I'm back" Post

Hi, was a moderate poster before August, but then I ran off to college and got sucked into school and a game called Pockie Ninja lol. Anyhow, I'm glad to see that some of the people here I knew like Sephiroth are still avid posters and helping others. I'm back for a bit guys, excited for 3DS and...
  7. Fallen Prince

[SPOILERS] Lea's Tattoos

Ok, this may have been discussed before, but there has been so much chatter in the last few days it is hard to keep up with everyones' posts in the amount of time that I have. I remember when Birth By Sleep came out, everyone was making an issue over whether or not Lea's tattoos were...
  8. Fallen Prince

I need help please! DX

I am 18 right now (12/7/11), and when I was around six, my mother got me a PS1 game that I loved. She pawned the game very soon after that and I was never able to recall the name of the game, I loved it very much and would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out with the name of the...
  9. Fallen Prince

Help/Support ► Little help with Windows please

First, I wanna say that I am NOT trying to get free software illegally. I bought a laptop and it was supposed to have all the Windows 2011 Word and PowerPoint and all that stuff but it needs a 25 character activation code. In all honesty, I had gotten a puppy back then and he decided to be...
  10. Fallen Prince

Thought some of you guys might get a kick out of this...

Apparently they actually did a musical on KH II.....if you wanna ask this guy heres where i got his pic: TnS - TSUKI NO SENSHI - THE MUSICALS by NanjoKoji on deviantART and apparently he does others too....tell me what you think lol. I'm kinda on the fritz of jealousy myself...
  11. Fallen Prince

Help/Support ► Tech problems not personal

I'm a high school student in Florida and my school has one of those blocks on videos and certain sites. I got a project that I can only do with access to videos from youtube to edit a video project, does anyone know of a way to bypass the block? I know many people can get around by using...
  12. Fallen Prince

Tech ► Superbowl Commercials

Just wanted to provide everyone with what we love most about the superbowl: the commercials! Enjoy 2011 Super Bowl Commercials -- NFL FanHouse Its got all of them :D
  13. Fallen Prince

Beyond the keyhole

So from Recoded we know this: My question is this; what lies beyond the keyhole? The only time I recall is going beyond was in KH I and fighting the Behemoth, but was that it? ASoD spoke of their being darkness being beyond the keyhole....isn't that where the heart to the world is? Shouldn't...
  14. Fallen Prince

So did we get our ten year gift?

I was thinking about this the other day; the KH ten year anniversary...Is BBSV2 our "event" that we get? Or is it the mystery title? Because either way that would mean we still have one more thing to look forward to. I'm still kinda hoping for HD KH remakes....but meh.
  15. Fallen Prince

Someone have the FM Secret Ending?

I posted this in another thread, but no one seemed to listen so I made this thread. I don't have access to youtube due to school restrictions, so would someone please send the secret ending in so it can be played on windows media player? I can give my email so someone can send it as attachment...
  16. Fallen Prince

Post a random KH picture!

Only seen what google and deviantart have to offer and I know many of you collect KH pics. Post!
  17. Fallen Prince

-.- I hate that I have to ask this

So who's Keyblade is Roxas wielding? I know one is Sora's and I know Nomura says it's Ven's. However, I've been reading the novels on Heartstation and it says that one of the Keyblades is Xion's. I understand that hers was a fake, but so was and we know that Repliku had an actual heart, and...
  18. Fallen Prince

Did we ever figure this out?

Did we ever find out who Riku saw Xion on in Days at Beast's Castle? He jumps back and yells "Who are you, really?!" did we ever find out who that was? Also, on DI in Days, I'm still a little confused on the whole Snarl of Memories scene with roxas just running off, could someone please explain...
  19. Fallen Prince

Final Battle for KH3

For those that have missed me, been gone for like a week and this is my first chance to post in/for a while. Anyhow, I remember a thread talking about where the final battle of KH 3 might take place. This is my theory i thought of a few days ago. Xehanort's Heart. -I say this for a lot of...
  20. Fallen Prince

I gotta leave

Hey, guys. Not many of you know me, but to those who do, I gotta go now. I'm moving tmrw and won't have internet anymore....I'll try getting on during school, but thats only for like 45 minutes. So I wanted to say thank you for a wonderful time and i hope to be back as soon as possible...
Back