• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What do I have to know about/ from Union X to probably understand KH 3?

Potential (Union Cross X) spoilers ahead. I wasn't too sure if I should put this here or in the Union X section, but I eventually decided to put it here as my question is targeted towards KH3 and what else I need to know to be prepared for it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything similar in...
  2. Z

Brown Hooded Figure on Destiny Islands...

I'm terribly sorry for necroposting, but I saw a video on this topic (includes Spoilers from Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover) and googled to see some information and literally the first google hit was this thread, so I thought, why not. Here the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc48B_-FwO4...
  3. Z

Braig or Xigbar

I'm not really sure about it, so I started this thread. My question is: Is the person from DDD Braig (newly created since his heartless and nobody were defeated respectively) or is it Xigbar (brought from another timeline by YX). And how is it in Isa's/Saix' case?
  4. Z

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

I'm at a different scene and I'm watching the Livestreams from the start post oO Which Link do you use for watching a Lifestream with the credits? oO
  5. Z

! MAJOR SPOILERS! Nomura Foreshadowing?

Re: THEORY: Foreshadowing of Lea's Keyblade If people don't want to get spoiled, they should avoid the whole spoiler section xDDDDDDDDD
  6. Z

[SPOILER] Vanitas - the opposite part of Roxas?

That would mean, that AX had Vanitas' heart. And when AX left behind his heartless and his nobody, Xemnas received Vanitas' heart as Sora did with Ven's heart. Now, since Xemnas and ASoD faded away, their complete being is reborn - AX with Vanitas heart, the being from the trailer. And this...
  7. Z

Well, maybe it could be possible since MX and TX / AX aren't really the same being :confused:
  8. Z

Those of you who saw the new trailer from JEMP FESTA knows what I-m talking about: The cloaked man at the end of the trailer, seeming to be young MX with Vanitas. I have a theory who it could be: You remember when MX split Ven's heart in pre-BBS? We know that Ven connected his heart to Sora's...
  9. Z

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! has the trailer been uploaded somewhere?
  10. Z

Unbirth

Ahhhhhhhh, now I remember xD
  11. Z

Theory of the Sentiments

Yes, that was me :D I thought that her sentiment in some way told Xemnas where to find Ven because she thought this would be the real Terra, since he's made of Terra's body and soul and has some of his memories.
  12. Z

Unbirth

What do you mean with BSH? oO
  13. Z

Unbirth

I remember the BHK-times :)
  14. Z

Unbirth

This is a reference to the "Keys to the Kingdom of Heaven". When you google this, you'll find a picture which shows a sky and two crossed keys, one with a golden handle and silver teeth and one with a silver handle and golden teeth. Kingdom Hearts shall be something like heaven and the...
  15. Z

am i the only one?

I still do not understand this. Why should he create a nobody oO
  16. Z

Theory on How Xehanort Became A Heartless

Well, this master title is a thing we still do not know what it actually means. I for myself understood it like "if you are strong enough, went through a lot etc. you reached the level of a master and will bear the title as a master from now on". And considering the things Sora had done I would...
  17. Z

Young Master Xehanort Face is FAKE!

Well, I am sure they are fake because YMX was never seen in one of these stances either.
  18. Z

His death

I still think he's in Riku. Remember the Dark Suit Riku wore. It has many similarities with Vanitas costume and because of this I am sure his heart went to Riku.
  19. Z

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

I am sure, this will be the boss appearing in the secret ending for KH: BbS FM
  20. Z

Kingdom Hearts 3D fighting system (Discussion)

I want Sora to get an own armor ^__^
Back