• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

What do I have to know about/ from Union X to probably understand KH 3?

Potential (Union Cross X) spoilers ahead. I wasn't too sure if I should put this here or in the Union X section, but I eventually decided to put it here as my question is targeted towards KH3 and what else I need to know to be prepared for it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything similar in...
  2. Z

Braig or Xigbar

I'm not really sure about it, so I started this thread. My question is: Is the person from DDD Braig (newly created since his heartless and nobody were defeated respectively) or is it Xigbar (brought from another timeline by YX). And how is it in Isa's/Saix' case?
  3. Z

[SPOILER] Vanitas - the opposite part of Roxas?

Those of you who saw the new trailer from JEMP FESTA knows what I-m talking about: The cloaked man at the end of the trailer, seeming to be young MX with Vanitas. I have a theory who it could be: You remember when MX split Ven's heart in pre-BBS? We know that Ven connected his heart to Sora's...
  4. Z

Roxas a true nobody?

For everybody who knows about the last part of BBS, what do you think? Does Roxas possess the heart of Ven, or doesn't he? I think, he doesn't, because, if Sora only released his own heart in KH I, then Ven's heart would remain in Sora's body and he would be a "normal" human, nothing else. But...
Back