• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Kamichamadude

KH:DDD MultiPlayer

I know their has been no announcement of the sort, and don't take me talking about it as it even being possible.... But... I think it would be awesome to have multiplayer in DDD. I've played a couple online games, and a couple local games on the 3DS (in street fighter iv and dead or alive...
  2. Kamichamadude

PSP2/ NGP Possible Home to BBSV2 or Future KH Titles !Update Pics!

OFFICIALY OVER NGP or the PSP2 just announced, what do you think the likelihood of a KH game on this Beast of a system? The System Specs so far: Their Will Be Two Models Wi-Fi only, and 3G and Wi-Fi 3G and Wi-Fi 5in OLED Screen 960x544 Flash Memory Dual Touch Panel(front touch screen, rear...
  3. Kamichamadude

Sora's transition into HD

So if any of you saw the Versus XIII trailer, you might've noticed that it looks alot like Kingdom Hearts, gameplay wise. It also has amazing graphics (looks again at the Cg damage icons next to health bar) So my question is when in the supposed far away future, KH goes next gen. How do you...
  4. Kamichamadude

[KH3] Why no keyblades for Ansem SOD or Xemnas or apprenttice Xehanort?

So why is there no mention by Ansem about apprentice Xehanorts Keyblade/Keyblades (Xehanorts and Terras) Also since Roxas had Keyblades (Vens and Soras) why doesnt Xemnas or even Ansem SOD have 1 or 2? This just popped into my mind that maybe after the fusion they lost the Keyblades somehow...
  5. Kamichamadude

Characters in Re:Coded?

TN already anounced that there would be multiplayer elements in the game. Which kinda confirms that there will be multiple characters does it not? Also we have this small bit of information But than again this could be referring to the avatars from KH mobile that we know have been included...
  6. Kamichamadude

KeyBlades change in the cutscenes according to your equipped keyblade?

I've looked around the forums and cannot find an answer to the question. Do the keyblades change in the cutscenes like they do in KH:II or do they stay each characters original keyblade?
Back