• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dontcallmyname

Lit ► Lord of the flies anyone??

we have to read this book for english but i am already done and its really good. At first i though it was boring but i have come to like because of the contrast between light and dark and how close they are to each other like ralph and jack. so...
  2. Dontcallmyname

okay does anyone know where i can download kh bbs themes for psp?

okay i recently got bbs and i want to download a theme for my psp but everytime i go to the official site off my psp all that comes up is store, member, and merchandise.. and i dont have a usb cord for my psp yet so i want to know can anyone give me a link to download bbs themes for psp
  3. Dontcallmyname

Lit ► Is I am number four a good book?

love reading books like twilight, harry potter, the hunger games trilogy, mortal instruments series, and wanted to know is I am number four a good book to read? I ask because they are making a movie about it starring alex pettyfer(he is so hot)
  4. Dontcallmyname

Do people on this forum even like the kh series?

I LOVE kh its my favorite game series and i thought that if i came on here other people would like it to but honestly almost all i hear is people bashing the game. Sure it has its faults but the website is called kingdom hearts insider so the main focus is kingdom hearts but all i see is people...
  5. Dontcallmyname

Favorite KH Voice Actor?

mine is billy zane-ugh he mad me hate ansem whoever voiced marluxia haley joel osment duh and cute jesse mccartney
  6. Dontcallmyname

Who is your favorite organization 13 member?

i dont know if this has been asked already but if it has then someone delete it but... mine are marluxia, i dont know why but i loved his voice actor and he was always so calm... axel because he was the rebel luxord-because he was like lets get this over with i have better thing to do demyx-...
  7. Dontcallmyname

i need help with the synthesis marked ????in free development?

okay i am playing kh 2 again but i need help with the synthesis recipes marked ???? in free development... i got all of the treasures and beat all the worlds but it is still marked ???? how do i unlock them
  8. Dontcallmyname

Lit ► Did anybody hear read R.Ll stine goosebumps and fear street books when they were younger?

if so whats ur favorite? mine was the saga's like the burning(the only one i can remember, fear street by the way)
  9. Dontcallmyname

Does anyone know any good 80s-90s pop songs

because i love the 80s and 90s music and i want some more on my ipod so....
  10. Dontcallmyname

Do you think its okay for a boy to hit a girl if a girl hits him first?

i know this is a stupid thread but me and my friend was having and argument about this... I personally agree(and have felt this way for a long time since i was young) that no one should be hitting anyone in a relationship even the girl, because i know if i was a boy and a girl hit me i would...
  11. Dontcallmyname

Who here listens to 80s music?

because i love music from the 80s especially 80s pop songs like: sunglasses at night-corey hart take on me-aha self control-laura branigan everything she wants-wham dont dream its over-crowded house out of touch-hall and oats and more but those are my favorites, but what about u what are your...
  12. Dontcallmyname

Who is watching the vma's tommorow?

i sure am because i am very much into pop culture. I cant wait to see drake preform and i cant wait to see which awards lady gaga will win...
  13. Dontcallmyname

kingdom hearts... AS A MOVIE!?

I think NOT! so many people keep saying kingdom hearts will be great as a movie but i dont think so if it came out as a movie i would laugh so hard because the game is already soo over dramatic that it only works for a game but if it were a movie...EPIC FAIL
  14. Dontcallmyname

What are your favorite family guy moments?

Mine was on the episode when lois started stealing and the family ran away to asian town and the trix commercial came on but they were in asian town so the rabbit and the kids were asian and the commercial went: kids: silly rabbit trix are for kids and the rabbit said: no you share! then he...
  15. Dontcallmyname

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

it will probably take me a couple of months to beat the game since i SUCK at beating games. but i dnt play kh for the gameplay but for the plot(its my favorite video game story line)but what about u?
  16. Dontcallmyname

Do you like the rapper Drake?

because i love him... do you have his album... wats ur fav song
  17. Dontcallmyname

Do you like the restrant chili's?if not whats your favorite restaraunt?

i know this is a weird and random thread but I'm really hungry.. i love getting boneless buffalo wings and fried cheese sticks with blue cheese and marinara sauce yum!! what about u?
  18. Dontcallmyname

KINGDOM HEARTS BIRTH BY SLEEP ON MTV NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont know if there is a thread already about this but if there is then let me know but if not... I was watching If you really knew me last nite and they did the mtv news break talking about birth by sleep and saying it was a must have!!!!!!!!! whoop whoop!!!!!!!!
  19. Dontcallmyname

What do you think about harry potter coming out in 3-D?

i love harry potter but to me the movies kinda started going down hill for me because of the new director and now i hear its coming out in 3d... i dont know about this... thoughts...
  20. Dontcallmyname

What worlds are you tired of seeing and annoyed you?

i am getting tired of agrabah and hope they dont put it in kh3, u?
Back