• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wahm-bulence

100 Floors: Avatar Sector Question

I've been working up to getting 100 floors on the avatar sector. I used the 'second DS in tag mode' method to get about 50 but then stopped receiving them and soon learned it was because that was the limit for the 'preset avatars' (Ones that look like org.xiii members etc.) So I then used the...
  2. Wahm-bulence

Possible KH:eD english release date?

This image was floating around tumblr, thought I'd bring it here The list looks official, but JANUARY 1ST 2013 (noooooo) You think it's a placeholder, or is it legit?
  3. Wahm-bulence

Maybe being a nobody isn't such a bad thing.

All convoluted, Ienzo/Zexion theories aside... As far as we know, for disscusions sake, (and Nomura said), Nobodies don't age, but they have no hearts. If you had the choice would you give up your emotions for eternal youth? Members of the Organization still have memories of their old...
  4. Wahm-bulence

Just my ideas on 3D (Re:Coded spoilers)

So I was just doing a bit of thinking today and I had a few ideas. (Some people probably have already said this but I haven't seen any yet) So we know from the Re:Coded secret ending that it is very likely that the next game will be somewhat about Sora and Rikus Mark of Mastery Exam. Which is...
  5. Wahm-bulence

Proud vs. Standard?

So far every Kingdom Hearts game I play, I play it safe and choose Standard mode. But for BBS I learned that one of the trophies you get is for completing the stories on Proud. I beat Terra's on Standard and am currently doing Ventus on Proud. My question is what's the difference between the...
  6. Wahm-bulence

I am outraged

Okay here's what's going down. For starters I live in Canada, and I have recently discovered that NONE of the Eb Games or Game stops in my area have the Birth By Sleep Strategy guide, they aren't even carrying it. I also went to Future Shop and there was no sign of it there and according to...
  7. Wahm-bulence

PSP Help

This seems like the most logical place for this forum but if not, please move it... So anyway, I just got a used 1000 PSP today (with a 32mb memory stick) for BBS and I just have a few questions... 1. I am planning on buying a new memory stick so I can install the game and make loading...
  8. Wahm-bulence

Another take on '3D'

It might be a little out there, and is highly unlikley, but I'm just trying to get a bit more creative with the abbreviated subtitle '3D' Perhaps the 3 might actually be an E? Just a though about Wh3n Y0u 7yp3 L1k3 Th1s. It might be a really dumb idea but I'm pretty tired of hearing '3...
  9. Wahm-bulence

Quick Question 'Current Timeline'

So everyone is talking about when KH: 3Ds will take place, saying that it will happen 'on the current timeline,' and Nomrua said: So Current Timeline just means anytime between BBs - Re:Coded right? And it doesn't nessesarily mean it comes after Re:Coded.
  10. Wahm-bulence

Question about Deep Dive (Another side, Another story)

So I've been re-watching some KH videos lately and I noticed something in the Kingdom Heart 1 secret movie - Deep Dive. On the screens on Memory's Skyscraper, if you look hard you can see a face that I'm 99% sure it's Kairi. So sorry if this is REALLY old news, but I was just wondering if it...
Back