• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Veggga

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

It must be Terranort [from the first scene], you know; when he says "This world is just to small". To me, I think he studied time travel during his studies with Ansem the Wise, after he betrayed him and studied hearts. Or, maybe he was there before Sora n' Pals returned after defeating Xemnas in...
  2. Veggga

Need help with Mr. MF himself

I ALMOST FORGOT. You MUST have Attack&Magic Haste, it makes attacks much smoother to do.
  3. Veggga

Need help with Mr. MF himself

Commands I used: Fire Surge [x5] Curaga [x3] IMPORTANT: DODGE ROLL AROUND THE WHOLE AREA and hit when he's charging for his Tornado and Fire Surge or before and/or after that infamous X Slash he does. Use the Strongest Keyblade the character your using has, in other words, VOID GEAR. Also...
  4. Veggga

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

I have 3 of them. 1. With Ven [&Before getting No Name], I went back to MF after getting some abilities I needed. As I was fighting, I died quicker than I usually did. i didn't understand why. After the 10TH time, I realized, I had Thunder Roll equipped, instead of Dodge Roll... 2. I beat [Final...
  5. Veggga

No namee

I won with Ven, using 5 Fire Surges, and 3 Curaga. In other words, I raped him, in a sense.. with fire.
  6. Veggga

Thanks. ^^ Well, from what I remember from watching MF Videos, someone played as Terra and used a a whole bunch of Fire Surge. That's what I used with my Ven. O: &Aqua's the easiest, how?
  7. Veggga

I beat him last night with Ven! YES. I'm so happy. ; v ; After 19821621862 times..!!!
  8. Veggga

4 Days Later...I've beaten it.

xD Eat, clean, and sleep. I get more done when my brother is asleep.
  9. Veggga

4 Days Later...I've beaten it.

I beat mines at 4AM this morning. Then I beat the first secret boss on the Final Episode. then, I shat bricks because of the Mysterious Figure intimidated me. xDDDDDDDDDDD
  10. Veggga

How much is the BBS Guide?

$2O, plus tax with the game.
  11. Veggga

Coincidence Or Fate: 9/7

I have to take my Written Driver's Exam before getting the game F.M.L
  12. Veggga

BBS Preperation!!

Headphones: Yes. Cables: Yes. They made cords for the 1000, and another for 2000&3000.
  13. Veggga

The English Boss left a Easter Egg.

After watching the 10 second clip of the New English Boss for the International Version, I came across something. Right when he summons his weapon, a symbol is revealed inside the blades of light. I managed to use photoshop a screenshot to get SOME type of result, which looks like the picture...
  14. Veggga

BBS Preperation!!

I went to go check my PSP, it was charging for a day. So, i unplugged it and checked how long it could play. It was at 5:25'. Then, I plugged the charger back in, and suddenly unplugged it. Then it read "10:17'". This concludes.. I CHALLENGED DEATH ITSELF for my PSP.
  15. Veggga

Is/Will there be any diference between the UK and US versions of Birth By Sleep?

Might be a slight change, but yes, Game-wise the same because the main language is English, mostly. But, Bundle wise - No. US get the PSP, Game, and 4GB Memory Stick. Europe, gets all of that, with a art book, correct?
  16. Veggga

The Making of BBS - Animation

Me too. -- "Oh, that's one's cu--" *Just lost 40% HP from being hit by it. "WTF MAN. D<" *Kills.
  17. Veggga

IGN: No plans ofr BbS on PSN

"Vega likes this." /Facebook.
  18. Veggga

UMD Update?

System - System Options - System Information.
Back