• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

Just check the previous image and compare, he has no t-shirt. I'm not discussing from which game the outfit is, just saying that by some reason he seems to lose his t-shirt during its time in the RoD.
  2. A

News ► Watch the Final Trailer of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue!

OMG KH1 RIKU? WHY IS MICKEY HALF NAKED?
  3. A

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

So they are talking about the future! But why? I mean, I'm sure the Book talks about them but, why would they care?
  4. A

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

Who are the "7 that could save the world"? Are they talking about the future?
  5. A

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! Maybe, is Terra who attacks Braig, Ienzo and Even! He could take the control of his body for a few seconds and kill them 'cause they're helping Xehanort.
  6. A

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

I MUST see the trailer. NOW. XD
  7. A

Aqua & Ven Fandub (Short Scene)

OMG is amazing O.O i want listen more!
  8. A

One more day Europe!!

Well, the shops maybe release them 1 day before :)
  9. A

How is the Release affecting you?

One question, have BBS Theatre Mode like KH 358/2?
  10. A

BBS PS Magazine review 4 of 5 stars!

Only 4 of 5? -.- Stupid magazine
  11. A

What is your feeling now? ( only for america..)

In NA there are subtitles on the game?
  12. A

BBS Preperation!!

One question, if I have a MemoryStick Micro of 8GB and an adaptor, the speed will be slower than if I use a MemoryStick PRO duo?
  13. A

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? Waiting to the TV Spot xDDD it will not have any Spoilers, no?
  14. A

BBS Preperation!!

If you want use AdHoc party, you must have the PS3 connected with a wire, it doesn't wrks with Wireless
  15. A

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? jaja, ok XDDDD Well, we must wait 'til Sign upload it to YouTube :) OffTopic: There in America, how long are the summer vacations? O.o
  16. A

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? Thanks Sign :) Could be that i can't see it cuz i'm in Spain? O.o
  17. A

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? There are a direct link? 'Cause i can't see anything on the web x.x
  18. A

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Re: BBS Commercial? Can enybody upload it to YouTube? i can't see it x.x
  19. A

BBS Preperation!!

Charge the battery all the night :)
Back