• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. RonXsilva

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

Well for one I never state that Nomura has 100% control over if they make a FM since thats what you are making it out too look like what i said... I just said im pretty sure he has a say in it... I mean what is he going to say OMG no i dont want a FM i dont want more money lol.... hell I bet...
  2. RonXsilva

Really? the fact that we just got an annoucment with this extra content that is already being shown which means it was already partly made means that yeah he was not planning on this untill now and just started to work on all this stuff... no it was all plan thats how they make money and they do...
  3. RonXsilva

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

WOAH some people take this IMO WAY too seriously... but anywayz here is my 2 cent I really dont care who is more powerful whatever I like all the characters... but the only thing im hoping for in KH3 is that Sora does not become this invincible guy who can defeat anyone just because he is the...
  4. RonXsilva

Lol seriously though The real reason why they did not want to add that extra content because they plan to put it in the final mix... its a pure profit ploy nomura LIES! about stuff like this I mean a few weeks b4 the international release he said atm we have no plans on a FM even tho they will...
  5. RonXsilva

nope never cross my mind that you where having a go at me. But all I point out that even tho its unfair in terms of squeezing more money out of the consumers especally ppl who cant afford it...it still aint that bad considering its region free for people who "really" want to get it or...
  6. RonXsilva

Lucky or not makes no difference to me Im happy with it :P
  7. RonXsilva

Kingdom Hearts Collection PS3! HD!

It would make alot of money BUT the only problem is if this where to happen it would most likely be close to the release of KH3 which we all know is going to be awhile...
  8. RonXsilva

Yeah I was a little annoyed at first but to be honest it aint all that bad.... for example 1: Will most likely be in english Dub: They do this to all Final Mix games I personally think for importing purposes so us english speakers can easly go through the game and understand the gist of...
  9. RonXsilva

KH BBSFM trailer

Well sadly they got more stuff in FM I assume they always keep the FM games in english so they dont have to localize it over here but WE ALL know there has never been an american version of FM and probly never will so they keep it in english for the importers.... sadly im probly one of the saps...
  10. RonXsilva

I know who the Mysterious Figure really is!!!

Why make a mysterious figure a one time boss? them why hide his face and why make him soooooo "mysterious"? Im pretty sure we will see him again... as for the whole E threoy idk I will see....someday
  11. RonXsilva

Mysterious Figure Defeated lvl 43 w/ Ventus

nice im pretty close my self its just like LS just need to get into the habbit of dodging and timing... it aint easy but far from impossible.... as for Terra man thats going to be a pain in the ass~
  12. RonXsilva

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

I got him down half way today bec i just beat LS but iv been taking my time as well first few fights with MF gott him down pretty far that lighting surge rocks it just gets really hard when he cloaks and you cant target him tho... I beat him pretty soon Aqua 50 Terra 48 Ven 40
  13. RonXsilva

Official Mirage Arena Thread

question does anyone know the mixture you need to get HP plus?
  14. RonXsilva

The command Deck iv been using for Terra is as follows Curaga Meteor Magnet Spiral Ars Solum Quake and with this set every round in mirage arena feel so easy Also is it just me but in the command boards with LOD does ven have the luckest Fuking roles or what he wins almost every game with...
  15. RonXsilva

Shotlock works pretty well and it helps to have "Once more and second chance"
  16. RonXsilva

The best places to grind~

yep he is right it might get kind of annoying at times but all you gotta do is clearthe tornados then go to the world map go back in and they are back~
  17. RonXsilva

The best places to grind~

Well I made this thread to have anyone or everyone give there own insight of where the best places to grind levels. So far for me at least the best exp endgame wise was Keyblade graveyard jumping in those dark twisters.. they gave me amazing exp too bad Terra does not have a Mickey D-link :(...
  18. RonXsilva

Well it was weird for me i used a chaos crystal on 2 commands (dont remeber which) and got quake and the it blinked with a ding sound and said it was already set too its highest level it was odd so I was wondering if that was special out of pure curiosty and i remeber reading in some...
  19. RonXsilva

quick question may be a bit off topic but I read Quake spell is a rare mixture with the crystals is this true? bec if so then I got lucky to get it so fast and now I fused it with Geo and now got Meteor which is awosme for the arena :D
  20. RonXsilva

Has anyone got the bundle yet?

yeah mucho dissapointed withthe lack of game box which means i gotta to get a box somehow xD
Back