• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Cyberman65

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

Re: Birth By Sleep NA Stream I already know what I'm doing wrong, and I'll continue tomorrow evening. The same thing happened in the Japanese version with me.
  2. Cyberman65

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

Re: Birth By Sleep NA Stream Yeah, playing the game now. Hope you guys enjoy watching. ^^
  3. Cyberman65

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers) Nope, there's only seven. The only new on is the Skull Board. All of the command boards from the Japanese one are in here. The only reason why it's not shown in the picture when I took these is because I couldn't fit it.
  4. Cyberman65

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's It has to be wired because I believe the PSP is using the PS3's wireless signal.
  5. Cyberman65

New D-links for international version

I think the only new D-Link will be Pete, since Disney Town was the only world that you didn't get one the Japanese version. So, that might be why there was a new Rumble Racing track.
  6. Cyberman65

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's Name: Cyberman65 PS3 ID: Cyberman65 PSP ID: Cyberman Country: USA
Back