• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheScaryRiddle

Favorite Games-Nintendo 64

Mine are... Super Mario 64: The best part of this game for me was the music and all of the sounds. It was so unique. The sound of hitting a wall and finishing a level come to mind. Plus I love how much there was to do in that game. 120 stars!! Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie: These two games were...
  2. TheScaryRiddle

White Rook drawing

This is literally the only good piece of art I've ever made (and even this isn't that great), but I figured I'd post it here to see what people thought. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30509878&l=823925e514&id=1438076366 The story behind it is this. I'm not sure how are when exactly...
  3. TheScaryRiddle

'Nother new person thread

Hello, everyone. I'm TheScaryRiddle. You can call me whatever you want as long as it's derived from my name and is obvious that it's directed at me. I'd like to see how obvious the origin of my name is, so if anyone would like to guess feel free.
Back